Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2021 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Not completely sold on shsu over msu or jmu over montana. 30% odds are still pretty good for the "underdogs" there i guess.

If Sagarin is right, its the Bison v SDSU for the title this year.
    Perhaps Matt Larsen is more crafty than some here give credit for eh?

If this happens though we need to get Kevin plugged in to the officiating crew so he can keep them on top of the player count.

Going to be sweet revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Not completely sold on shsu over msu or jmu over montana. 30% odds are still pretty good for the "underdogs" there i guess.

If Sagarin is right, its the Bison v SDSU for the title this year.

When the bracket came out, I looked at that and thought the Dakotas could very well meet at the last dance. Thanks for posting the Sagarin.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Perhaps Matt Larsen is more crafty than some here give credit for eh?

If this happens though we need to get Kevin plugged in to the officiating crew so he can keep them on top of the player count.

Going to be sweet revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just can’t believe they keep getting away with it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

H
    Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    The Cats are down to another "Travis Anderson" type QB. Great runner, passer...not so much.
    It’s Troy, and he’’a still there. BSC D player of year I think.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    H

It’s Troy, and he’’a still there. BSC D player of year I think.
    You are correct on both counts....that's who meant. Great athlete, not much of a throwing threat.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I just can’t believe they keep getting away with it.
    Right? And meanwhile, Indy is studying his rules book trying to figure out how their trick play wasn’t called a penalty.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    The Cats are down to another "Travis Anderson" type QB. Great runner, passer...not so much.
    Troy?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Right? And meanwhile, Indy is studying his rules book trying to figure out how their trick play wasn’t called a penalty.
    I think your CTE is flaring up again. Here's what Indy said about the UND trick play against us:

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Thanks. That looked fine. The players who stood up were set for at least a second. It doesn't appear anyone on the field was communicating or indicating there was a problem. If the coaches are doing nothing even less of an issue. Looks like a clean, legal play.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I think your CTE is flaring up again. Here's what Indy said about the UND trick play against us:
    Theie QB was indicating there was an issue/problem, and was “bitching (acting?) upset toward bench/coaches as he headed toward them/was in motion, and was acting as tho he was communicating with bench/coaches.

And whether I’m right or wrong, the fact that I don’t have CTE issues and the fact you bring that issue up, suggests that you either do, or are attempting to diss my in attempt to make your non-CTE weaknesses the lessor issue.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Theie QB was indicating there was an issue/problem, and was “bitching (acting?) upset toward bench/coaches as he headed toward them/was in motion, and was acting as tho he was communicating with bench/coaches.

And whether I’m right or wrong, the fact that I don’t have CTE issues and the fact you bring that issue up, suggests that you either do, or are attempting to diss my in attempt to make your non-CTE weaknesses the lessor issue.
    They are one step away from getting on all fours and barking like a dog at this point.