Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bisonville Playbook: Saving Roehl's Job and the 2021 Season

Default Re: The Bisonville Playbook: Saving Roehl's Job and the 2021 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hey bro's I was just getting ready to go to sleep when I heard this ungodly noise coming from my office. What the fuck is that? I thought.

I got up and grabbed my AR-15 and crept down the hall. Almost shot my dog, she's black so she spooked me (because it was dark you racist).

Anyway, get into the office and it's my fucking fax machine buzzing and kicking out papers. This thing has a layer of dust on it as tall as lakes. I forgot I even had one.

I waited until it stopped printing and then I put two .223's into it to be safe. The first sixteen shots missed but the last two were money. Just in case anyone asks why we need 30 round magazines (that's clips to you ECE8HE).

I collected the paperwork and then I realized... it was CAS. CAS had sent us a play! I switched my AR-15's flashlight from "strobe" to "bright as fuck" and started looking over his work and I quickly realized why he was a champion. Truly brilliant. He didn't name the play though, so I'll take the honor. I call it "Boomer take the wheel":

As you can clearly see we're using the pro set offense. To anyone under the age of 60 who is confused that is when two running backs line up side by side in the backfield forming a triangle of death. In this case we have Gonnella and Johnson.

Nothing fancy. In fact, on the original fax CAS scribbled "no dancing". I assume that means in the endzone because this play is a guaranteed banger.

We have Watson far left running his deep route. We have two more unnamed receivers taking the safeties deep or running a safety valve route underneath. CAS scribbled another note here but it's hard to read. I think it might be written in blood?

Anyway, then the money shot. Our two backs running wheel routes in opposite directions.

Someone's going to be open for QP. Pick your poison defense. Death by Watson or Johnson?

Bravo, CAS. A great addition to the playbook.
    The in-play pauses for NIL and tick toc takes doomed the play from the start, but it was otherwise solid.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Delta formation with 2 TEs and 3 fullbacks

When QP takes the snap, he does a pump fake and then all 3 fullbacks will pretend it's a fumble and point to the left

But then all 3 fullbacks will hit the B Gap along with the pulling guard with Uber power and anyone in the way will literally explode and QP will run through the biggest hole ever

We could call it Delta Delta Delta Varient QB power right with a fake fumble . Or we could have Luepke do a direct snap and then do the statue of liberty to QP

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Delta formation with 2 TEs and 3 fullbacks

When QP takes the snap, he does a pump fake and then all 3 fullbacks will pretend it's a fumble and point to the left

But then all 3 fullbacks will hit the B Gap along with the pulling guard with Uber power and anyone in the way will literally explode and QP will run through the biggest hole ever

We could call it Delta Delta Delta Varient QB power right with a fake fumble . Or we could have Luepke do a direct snap and then do the statue of liberty to QP
    I'm actually drawing that one up as we speak I was calling it El Anexion de Inglaterra but I like the word play on delta so maybe something like The Breakthrough Infection
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I found Kevin!!

https://youtu.be/zg5ej7Eui30

waterboy playbook scene

"Kev ran the practices, I wrote the plays" haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I found Kevin!!

https://youtu.be/zg5ej7Eui30

waterboy playbook scene

"Kev ran the practices, I wrote the plays" haha
    Mama says you're the devil.

Lardsin must go!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've got no plays to add but love the creativity Kev. I'd you start the petition to replace TR with yourself I'll sign it. Mary want to have dinner NDSU football players correct my signature though because my residential status is... iffy.

Do you think we could get more guys into the end zone is we sell some ticky tocky thing in each EZ? Think of the dancing! Think of the NIL money that could be made!!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I've got no plays to add

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    A pass to a tightend in the middle of the field would be a good start.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    A pass to a tightend in the middle of the field would be a good start.
    QP completed two of those yesterday. One of them was even in the end zone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    QP completed two of those yesterday. One of them was even in the end zone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I spent the off-season studying football fields and boundary sides. Apparently a rectangle has 4 boundary sides. The end zone is not in the middle of the field. It's on the boundary side. I mean you could use your tightends in other places then just the redzone. I'm sure they're saving it for sdsu. Probably won't even run a qb on the first 3rd down that day.

Lardsin must go!

Like when the defense sells out to smash your running qb on the first 3rd down of the game and he throws it over their heads to a tightend kind of pass. Almost already a sdsu thing. Rpo.

Lardsin must go!