Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

vigen finally had enough talent in 2013 and the offense was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Yep, complimentary football is absolutely correct. Offense helps the defense, defense gets the offense back out on the field ASAP. It's why we have the most boring 4th quarters ever. Get up by a couple TDs and lean on the defense's front 7. Dominate TOP first 3 quarters and the 4th is a breeze. Works so well you could set your watch to it.

The best part is people complaining about the QB draw ON THE THIRD PLAY OF THE SEASON. I remember back when the first 15 plays of the game were scripted. Believe it or not, not every play is designed or planned to go for a TD.

Good news is, we'll improve as the season goes on. And we'll improve as the season goes on more than other teams do, just like we have for 11 years now. In two weeks I bet Watson catches that gimme TD, and we don't have our 2 slowest LBs in during prevent situations. 35-0, nice and boring
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*