Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Watch it again at half speed bro. They were powerball winner lucky.

CSU wins that game 9/10 times.
    SDSU isn't 10 feet tall, they're not going to breeze through the MVFC this year.

I had turned the game off at that point, how far was the pass? It’s dumb to be passing when the games over and it’s also dumb to be running to burn out the clock. Nobody on either side gets injured with a qb kneel.

But Jesus coach…. Go rub one out then redo that segment. You had to be out there for one extra minute because of an incompletion? I can think of worse things that life throws at you…. Like losing your home to a hurricane…. Falling off a departing plane…. Living in Australia

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meh. Entz should run out the clock there, but the Albany coach was bitching and whining about every little thing. You'd think the east coasters would appreciate a little asshole behavior.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    Forget about Cole Payton. It's Patterson's team. Cole Payton won't start for years if ever.
    Imma remember this post.

I'm a little disappointed in the D coach & LBers on that crossing pattern over the middle. Why didn't they line up a little deeper and why didn't they key on Albany's best player? Also didn't like Coach R play calling in the red zone. He's trying to get too cute. Why don't we have those quick slants over the middle, their LB's were playing run all day. Does Watson need glasses?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I had turned the game off at that point, how far was the pass? It’s dumb to be passing when the games over and it’s also dumb to be running to burn out the clock. Nobody on either side gets injured with a qb kneel.

But Jesus coach…. Go rub one out then redo that segment. You had to be out there for one extra minute because of an incompletion? I can think of worse things that life throws at you…. Like losing your home to a hurricane…. Falling off a departing plane…. Living in Australia
    Second string QB throwing to the 11 TE on the depth chart. Did we have any starters in at that point? NDSU needs to develop, especially on offense. So sorry his team was paid hundreds of thousands to serve as a practice squad. Their coach suckles his team off his bitch tits.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Imma remember this post.
    Please do. You'll find I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    Please do. You'll find I was right.

I have day after game throat. Feels good.

Was the throw into the endzone? I don’t remember. If not, who cares.

Bison have more depth than they know what to do with on either side of the ball and you have to give it meaningful game reps. Sure, they might get a good amount next weekend, but this was a decent team. I would think that they (Albany) would want to treat it as a scrimmage at that point too and get as many meaningful plays in as possible.

Personally, I wanted them to play right up to the end because the more live play calling the offense gets, the better. With 1 min left and what was essentially a shutout (18 had a nice game, no?) I came away feeling unsatisfied, but I have faith they will improve.