Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Trophy Room as a backdrop is a good idea in theory. Lots of framing, lighting, and audio issues in practice. To be honest though coaches show is the least compelling content to me. Always bland and scripted. Monday presser is more interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I watched on youtube......it was almost unwatchable.

1. Video and audio quality is terrible. Why? Don't this film it in high def? Same goes for the football video....streams like shit.
    2. Seriously, get on a set like they used to. The entire look is terrible.
    3. The best part of a coaches show is letting the coach talk through different plays on commenting on them. I really don't want to hear Dom's call; I want to hear the coach.
    4. And of the biggest problem......why did they break a show format that was not broken? It is so simple, coach talking about the plays and commenting, feature story, then future crop of bison, and quick comments on the next game. That is it...and do it on a television set so it looks good....

(BTW, I swear one of those old NCAA trophies appears to have a major chip on a corner, but I digress.....)

This is almost KVLY level of incompetence.....only thing that could make it worse is to hire Timmerman to host.
    we won so many the trophy case imploded in a vortex of success.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

All in all I like what I saw. I firmly believe we need to use the perimeter run game and not fall into the between the tackle trap and we can beat most college teams.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

First real game in a long time. First game of the season. Young team. Didnt expect much different.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seems the players and coaches care about the fall season after not giving a shit about the spring. That's a start!!

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    All in all I like what I saw. I firmly believe we need to use the perimeter run game and not fall into the between the tackle trap and we can beat most college teams.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Wasn't that Bohl's philosophy on the run game? I remember him talking about that and saying that they wanted to run the perimeter early in the game, to get the big d-lineman and linebackers running sideline to sideline, tire them out and then they could pound it straight ahead in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I watched on youtube......it was almost unwatchable.

1. Video and audio quality is terrible. Why? Don't this film it in high def? Same goes for the football video....streams like shit.
    2. Seriously, get on a set like they used to. The entire look is terrible.
    3. The best part of a coaches show is letting the coach talk through different plays on commenting on them. I really don't want to hear Dom's call; I want to hear the coach.
    4. And of the biggest problem......why did they break a show format that was not broken? It is so simple, coach talking about the plays and commenting, feature story, then future crop of bison, and quick comments on the next game. That is it...and do it on a television set so it looks good....

(BTW, I swear one of those old NCAA trophies appears to have a major chip on a corner, but I digress.....)

This is almost KVLY level of incompetence.....only thing that could make it worse is to hire Timmerman to host.
    I don't mind the format. It's just the quality that sucks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why not play Cole Payton next game, hell start him. let's see what he looks like it's fucking VALPO...

QP can stay the starter, but let's see.

(I know they won't..but it's valpo)

oh QP wasn't fast by the way. Stick, Lance much faster
    Saying QP isnt fast because Lance and Stick were faster is like saying "That hippo isnt heavy because elephants are heavier" lol lakes. He's extremely fast. Stick and Lance were RIDICULOUSLY fast
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Saying QP isnt fast because Lance and Stick were faster is like saying "That hippo isnt heavy because elephants are heavier" lol lakes. He's extremely fast. Stick and Lance were RIDICULOUSLY fast
    QP is faster than Noland and may be a better passer than Miller.
    It's OK to not be OK.