Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

The throwback uniforms really looked good on television. I know it won't happen, but it wouldn't bother me if they made them the regular uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    The throwback uniforms really looked good on television. I know it won't happen, but it wouldn't bother me if they made them the regular uniforms.
    At least keep the font. Bison font has terrible numbers.

QB by committee sucks! Come on Sam. I will admit QP looked rough at times, but you gotta pick what horse you're gonna ride. Game 2 is not the time to pull him.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Seeing Cole Payton's calves in person I can confirm, they are legit.
    He ranches too!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    QB by committee sucks! Come on Sam. I will admit QP looked rough at times, but you gotta pick what horse you're gonna ride. Game 2 is not the time to pull him.
    They let Zeb play how many games?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    He ranches too!?!?
    Knows how to raise a couple of plump heiffers for sure.

I need about 30 minutes bros but I'm going to save this season.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

QP was OK but his awareness and pocket presence is worrisome. When you don't see a defender coming right in front of you that's a problem as were his fumbles. Has a lot of work to do, I expect him to look much better against Valpo and guessing Cam and Cole also get some playing time against them since we should dominate them. Watson needs to work on the jugs machine, can't drop so many passes as talented as he is, he's hurting his chances at the next level. Oline needs to eliminate the penalties and work on their pass pro. Defense was pretty solid for the most part but the secondary needs to improve, Albany missed quite a few opportunities thru the air. ST was pretty solid.

Wasn't impressed by Undercuffler, I thought he was supposed to be a stud, turned out to be a dud.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They let Zeb play how many games?
    Oh, I am thinking about that. But, zeb has a stronger supporting cast in Columbia.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'll second the call to see Payton for at least a meaningful quarter next game. I really liked that when they brought Cam in they didn't just run out the clock like Bohl/Klieman used to do when backups would get to the field. Meaningful reps and evaluation have never been more important.

Remember when Trey came in and dropped a snap then picked it up and ran it for a TD?

Entz said this was a pivotal moment is his evaluation of Lance.... most QBs would have just fallen on the ball. Lance was different. He picked it up and made a play.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!