Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) So good to have "normal" football back. We went 40 pages in the GDT without one mention of jabs or jobs. Congrats team.
    2) QP is solid. I don't know if he's the long term answer. Passes between the hashes looked good. Sideline throws were questionable. Might need to tweak to accommodate that? Good news if we do, it means more TE action. Running looked ok, but not as advertised. I was promised Derrick Henry. I expect Derrick Henry. Definitely should remain the starter.
    3) TR needs to improve. That first drive was fucking pathetic. Calls got a bit better but created their own predictable loop by the end.
    4) Defense was solid. Take away that busted slant for a TD (which was *not* a fucking TD for the record) and we pwn'd them thoroughly. Line was awesome, backs were better.
    5) I don't think anyone will let us return a punt ever again. Wow.
    6) Our punter is a stud.
    7) Please no UFC spoilers I had to record it and I have massive money spread out across the card.
    8) SDSU better be scared I watched their game and we were way more impressive.
    9) Cole Payton should get to play in garbage time in the coming weeks.
    10) Ten character rule needs to go Tony.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Also, haters gonna hate because it wasn't perfect but WDAY is a HUGE upgrade from KVLY.

Also need to add Gonnella, runs hard. Kobe had a few great touches as well. Special shout out to Watson for his block to seal the start-of-the-third long TD run.

Running back by committee will be solid again but I hope Dom gets the majority of them. Split the majority of the remainder between Luepke and Kobe.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A win is a win. Definitely some rust to get knocked off, but I think we got a shot this year.

FULLY agree on the production quality. Is this what we have going forward? If so, excellent.

I thought Quincy played well. I also expected more out of the run game from him but I’ll give him the benefit of it being game 1. He threw the ball great I thought. Defense was great, that “TD” was BS. I’m very luke warm after that game. I think we started to get things going at the end though so I’m a bit more on the optimist side of things

Quincy was better than anything from the spring, work to do but really only a few bad mistakes. Offense as a whole has a ways to go, defense as usual was great.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

why not play Cole Payton next game, hell start him. let's see what he looks like it's fucking VALPO...

QP can stay the starter, but let's see.

(I know they won't..but it's valpo)

oh QP wasn't fast by the way. Stick, Lance much faster
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Logan Campbell was nice to look at. 4,000 blue seats were not nice to look at. QP was impressive. Our penalties were stupid...please stop blocking in the back on returns...D-line monsters in 2nd half. Watson should have caught that pass.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why not play Cole Payton next game, hell start him. let's see what he looks like it's fucking VALPO...

QP can stay the starter, but let's see.

(I know they won't..but it's valpo)

oh QP wasn't fast by the way. Stick, Lance much faster
    QP and his receivers need game reps chalupa, even if it is Valpo.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We will be in every game except SDSU. Hope I'm wrong.