Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

QP reminds me of UNI 2015-2016 QB Aaron Bailey. Thick and solid, runs like a freight train, hard to bring him down. QP throwing motion is very slick. Ball comes out of his hand very fast and for the most part he is accurate. At this point he better than Easton.

75% completion rate is a big deal for Bison QB because our WRs are blocking for RBs 50-60 plays every game like TEs .

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    QP reminds me of UNI 2015-2016 QB Aaron Bailey. Thick and solid, runs like a freight train, hard to bring him down. QP throwing motion is very slick. Ball comes out of his hand very fast and for the most part he is accurate. At this point he better than Easton.

75% completion rate is a big deal for Bison QB because our WRs are blocking for RBs 50-60 plays every game like TEs .
    Liked the throws to TE's. Would like to see Gin and Bab each catch 4-5 a game. I always wondered why Easton and Trey didn't do more of that. Seems like playcalling has no emphasized TE throws, until we are at the goaline.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The Albany coach was also mad when an opponent let a 5th year walk-on player get a couple of carries at the end of a game instead of taking a knee in the second to last regular season game. https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...-class-in-2014.

"After an Albany touchdown, Villanova took the field with 49 seconds left and the ball at its 25-yard line. Senior walk-on Fred O'Connor received two straight carries, the first for 19 yards and the second for a yard before time expired. Gattuso was upset the Wildcats didn't take a knee"
    This guy would be a pain in the ass to be married to. Footballs supposed to be fun. Unless you’re against Albany and you’re up by 4 tds in the fourth

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Liked the throws to TE's. Would like to see Gin and Bab each catch 4-5 a game. I always wondered why Easton and Trey didn't do more of that. Seems like playcalling has no emphasized TE throws, until we are at the goaline.
    We have a good defense, a above average QB so I think our OC should open up the play book and dial up some catches to our TEs.

It's kinda quite in the beginning so be sure to turn it up so you can hear what he's saying...

You're going down great Danes. We're gonna put you down like Ole Yeller.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's kinda quite in the beginning so be sure to turn it up so you can hear what he's saying...

You're going down great Danes. We're gonna put you down like Ole Yeller.
    Could this kid send his feed to ESPN+? At least I got to see the start of the game.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Has anyone seen a replay/photo from the end of the first half that shows whether or not that was a fumble or a touchdown?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Has anyone seen a replay/photo from the end of the first half that shows whether or not that was a fumble or a touchdown?
    No great angle, but Ros Uglem posted a gif on twitter on the bisonreport account. I think it was a fumble, but impossible to know due to the angle. I'll look for it.....

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...60606866046979

Just rewatched the game ... I have way less gripes than I did watching it live.

Also Johnson has great vision at the line, I think we will see a number of big plays from him again this year like we did in 2019.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Just rewatched the game ... I have way less gripes than I did watching it live.

Also Johnson has great vision at the line, I think we will see a number of big plays from him again this year like we did in 2019.
    Yeah, I was at another game but reading the GDT and was convinced it was a total shitshow happening in the FFD. Go figure, the frantic calls for rolling heads seemed a bit much when I was able to see the game recording for myself. Certainly not a perfect game but nowhere near as bad as BV makes it seem when you read it.

I agree, KJ has great vision and he's going to break more plays wide open this year.
    Insert something clever here...