Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Albany Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sorry I don’t think we should have been passing on that second to last play either. You almost never see that in any game Anywhere. It seems like a completely classless move. I mean if you were trying to rub it in to say SDSU fine but we thoroughly dominated this opponent in the second Half and didn’t need to be in the gun with 20 seconds left.
    My hunch is that the only reason it happened is that they wanted to see Cam get some action. Me thinks the QB competition isn't over...

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sorry I don’t think we should have been passing on that second to last play either. You almost never see that in any game Anywhere. It seems like a completely classless move. I mean if you were trying to rub it in to say SDSU fine but we thoroughly dominated this opponent in the second Half and didn’t need to be in the gun with 20 seconds left.
    Agree, I was relieved that it was incomplete!

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    He definitely doesn't run and look for contact like Brock/Wentz/Stick/Trey. It surprised me considering his NC vs Va Tech tape. Doesn't mean he can't be the next guy but it was the biggest surprise of the day.
    Throws a sweet ball though. #1’s gotta be kicking himself. That would've been a big play.

The way he eluded pressure when he scrambled through a few tackles suggests that he can run. Maybe the game plan was to hold back?

First game of the year. I like the way #29 bounced outside on the big TD run, the way Quincy threw the ball, and the way the D came on big in the 2nd half.

Bison always get better as the year progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Agree, I was relieved that it was incomplete!
    lol. Bunch of wimps. You play the game until the end. And the back up QB should get a valid mix of plays to run.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    lol. Bunch of wimps. You play the game until the end. And the back up QB should get a valid mix of plays to run.
    I agree with you. At that point the game was over and you’re just getting reps for your 2nds. Albany coach was pissed cuz he lost, but he should have known he would lose. Sorry. Facts

I think that we shouldn’t have thrown the ball.

I also think their bitch ass coach should shut up about it. They were a blown call away from getting shut out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I think that we shouldn’t have thrown the ball.

I also think their bitch ass coach should shut up about it. They were a blown call away from getting shut out.
    I don’t recall them taking a knee in their last offensive possession.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cam is going to get as many throws as we want next game. Crud he could probably try throwing left handed next week. That last pass was so unneeded. Plus cam almost had the previous two passes picked off.

I think it says something about Entz.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) So good to have "normal" football back. We went 40 pages in the GDT without one mention of jabs or jobs. Congrats team.
    2) QP is solid. I don't know if he's the long term answer. Passes between the hashes looked good. Sideline throws were questionable. Might need to tweak to accommodate that? Good news if we do, it means more TE action. Running looked ok, but not as advertised. I was promised Derrick Henry. I expect Derrick Henry. Definitely should remain the starter.
    3) TR needs to improve. That first drive was fucking pathetic. Calls got a bit better but created their own predictable loop by the end.
    4) Defense was solid. Take away that busted slant for a TD (which was *not* a fucking TD for the record) and we pwn'd them thoroughly. Line was awesome, backs were better.
    5) I don't think anyone will let us return a punt ever again. Wow.
    6) Our punter is a stud.
    7) Please no UFC spoilers I had to record it and I have massive money spread out across the card.
    8) SDSU better be scared I watched their game and we were way more impressive.
    9) Cole Payton should get to play in garbage time in the coming weeks.
    10) Ten character rule needs to go Tony.
    I disagree, the Bunny Turds were far more impressive in all phases. Their transfer QB was very good, took care of the ball and wasn’t indecisive. And they played a G5 team not a midling CAA team with a whiner for a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I disagree, the Bunny Turds were far more impressive in all phases. Their transfer QB was very good, took care of the ball and wasn’t indecisive. And they played a G5 team not a midling CAA team with a whiner for a coach.
    Nah bro I watched the game twice they just got lucky a lot.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes