Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 160 of 160

Thread: Gophers 2021 season

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    fuckin gophers so hard to watch.... the RB is on his way to a 75 yard td & put this game away... tripped up by 1 hand. then they take 2 sacks. fuck my money... money.
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,739

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    fuckin gophers so hard to watch.... the RB is on his way to a 75 yard td & put this game away... tripped up by 1 hand. then they take 2 sacks. fuck my money... money.
    If they lose this game... It will be hilarious.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,739

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Bwahahahahahahah... Morgan falls on his ass.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bwahahahahahahah... Morgan falls on his ass.
    it's so hard to watch them after watching NDSU
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    easy $500 win. hope you all hit it
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,739

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    easy $500 win. hope you all hit it
    Maybe in the end, but you were sweating it for a while there.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22,362

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Maybe in the end, but you were sweating it for a while there.
    DUH its a Minnesota team after all. Plus if WVU scores a meaningless TD at the end, I guarantee they go for 2 and the final would've been 18-14 LOL
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    The field was in bad shape as it had rained before they had a chance to close the roof. Minnesota was on running backs 5 and 6 from the preseason depth chart and both went over 100 yards. Fleck is building that program and he is doing things right - including high expectations for academics.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23,739

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    The field was in bad shape as it had rained before they had a chance to close the roof. Minnesota was on running backs 5 and 6 from the preseason depth chart and both went over 100 yards. Fleck is building that program and he is doing things right - including high expectations for academics.
    Playing a 6-6 West Virginia in the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,420

    Default Re: Gophers 2021 season

    Or they could have kept the roof closed and skipped the fireworks and skydiver for the pregame activities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    The field was in bad shape as it had rained before they had a chance to close the roof. Minnesota was on running backs 5 and 6 from the preseason depth chart and both went over 100 yards. Fleck is building that program and he is doing things right - including high expectations for academics.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •