Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Throw back unis Saturday

Default Re: Throw back unis Saturday

they should have sprinkled just a smidgin of yellow in the jersey to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by rosh View Post
    they should have sprinkled just a smidgin of yellow in the jersey to balance it out.
    Then it wouldnt be a throwback.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by rosh View Post
    Would defeat the purpose....

The pants don't seem to match...but thats not the end of the world.
    College of Business Alumnus

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    The pants don't seem to match...but thats not the end of the world.
    Can't raise a whole lot of money selling used pants, hence why they didn't spend any money there.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Can't raise a whole lot of money selling used pants, hence why they didn't spend any money there.
    Why not? Lakes chases jock straps!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I absolutely love these throwbacks. This is a way better idea than say what the gophers puked out last night. I hate when teams have to be trendy and wear gray or black. Wear your school colors at least. Ndsu football is always classy.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I absolutely love these throwbacks. This is a way better idea than say what the gophers puked out last night. I hate when teams have to be trendy and wear gray or black. Wear your school colors at least. Ndsu football is always classy.
    Totally agree. Although I will say, I thought The gophers helmets looked pretty good. I hate black for black's sake, or grey for grey's sake for jerseys. so dumb.

Credit where credit is due, the gophs uniforms last night were the least disgusting of their blackout jerseys. The one against TCU in 2015 or so were so revolting I had to go to an eye doctor the next day
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I will be purchasing the inevitable Mini helmet with the throwback Bison Logo the moment it becomes available
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Totally agree. Although I will say, I thought The gophers helmets looked pretty good. I hate black for black's sake, or grey for grey's sake for jerseys. so dumb.

Credit where credit is due, the gophs uniforms last night were the least disgusting of their blackout jerseys. The one against TCU in 2015 or so were so revolting I had to go to an eye doctor the next day
    Gophers helmets were nice, but once they took off the helmet u had no idea it was the gophers on TV. All black is just dumb. Although the team up north went that route years ago which I also thought was odd. I sometimes wonder if teams that stink do this kind of thing.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

July 2020. Who knew?!
    Attached Images Attached Images