Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MVFC Beat Week One Primer

Default Re: MVFC Beat Week One Primer

Hey Bison, congrats on the big road W last weekend. The recap for week 5 in the Valley is below. Have a good one.

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...c-week-5-recap

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Probably changing diapers. This is why MVCBeat gets paid the big bucks, and Kevin is left lookin' for rep points.
    nah bro i'm working on my new blog MWCBeat for when lakes works out the details and we move up to FBS

also you're a forum boomer. ur sitting on like 1200 green dots because u came up in an era when that shit was given out. u didn't need great content to get rep rich. nah u could just post your emails to nigeria and watch that shit stack up like a god damn mexicali cartel slinging coke.

u and tatanka would have entire threads where boomers would just throw rep around. u think i forgot? i was there bro i was just a young buck and i was like wow one day i'll get to wear yellow fur coats and be a fucking jackass too

but in typical boomer fashion u ruined the economy and left us left to fight over scraps in an inflationary economy where i have to rewrite fucking blogs for maybe one rep a week.

then u show up here being all smug and shit talking about diapers. ur gonna be wearing one soon grandpa. better switch to brown fur.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    nah bro i'm working on my new blog MWCBeat for when lakes works out the details and we move up to FBS

also you're a forum boomer. ur sitting on like 1200 green dots because u came up in an era when that shit was given out. u didn't need great content to get rep rich. nah u could just post your emails to nigeria and watch that shit stack up like a god damn mexicali cartel slinging coke.

u and tatanka would have entire threads where boomers would just throw rep around. u think i forgot? i was there bro i was just a young buck and i was like wow one day i'll get to wear yellow fur coats and be a fucking jackass too

but in typical boomer fashion u ruined the economy and left us left to fight over scraps in an inflationary economy where i have to rewrite fucking blogs for maybe one rep a week.

then u show up here being all smug and shit talking about diapers. ur gonna be wearing one soon grandpa. better switch to brown fur.
    Some would call us forum boomers the greatest generation. Sure...I invested well in Nigerian stocks...and the rep revenues added up. Some, like Tatanka, made enough rep to retire from here. Now you...just make bad decisions. You know how much rep points a baby costs? You are going to be digging out of that hole for years.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

My preview for what should be a crazy week six in the MVFC below. If you read often you know I am a UNI alum and I am as cautiously optimistic for a game in Fargo as I've been in a decade.....but I still don't think we will win.

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...week-6-preview

I will start doing playoff projections with my recaps and power rankings with my previews starting this weekend and moving forward. You can also follow me on Twitter @BeatMVC

Thanks!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for writing these I think they are spot on for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by MVCBeat View Post
    My preview for what should be a crazy week six in the MVFC below. If you read often you know I am a UNI alum and I am as cautiously optimistic for a game in Fargo as I've been in a decade.....but I still don't think we will win.

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...week-6-preview

I will start doing playoff projections with my recaps and power rankings with my previews starting this weekend and moving forward. You can also follow me on Twitter @BeatMVC

Thanks!
    Not MVC, but some insight and comparisons on the riveting, well played game between Morgan State and Howard my get you some points, bro/cuz, cuz shits up on my solid radar right her cuZ ..
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not MVC, but some insight and comparisons on the riveting, well played game between Morgan State and Howard my get you some points, bro/cuz, cuz shits up on my solid radar right her cuZ ..
    That game was awful but at least the announcers were terrible.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Thanks for writing these I think they are spot on for the most part.
    I appreciate it. I do it because I love the Valley and I enjoy writing. Thanks!

It was a crazy week in the FCS and the Valley was no exception. My recap is below. I also lay out who I think the committee would have in the playoffs if the season ended today. Congrats on the win over my Panthers. Ya'll are looking solid!

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...c-week-6-recap

My week 7 preview for the MVFC, with a quick look at the other big games across the FCS as well. I also do my first set of MVFC power rankings. Spoiler, you are the best and your opponent is the worst.

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...power-rankings