Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeb Noland starting for South Carolina this weekend

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Zeb Noland starting for South Carolina this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I know. Roehl was incredible in 2019 but last year he was really bad. Honestly Zeb was just a terrible fit for our offense so it was a Square peg and round hole

Hopefully we get back to basics like pulling our athletic lineman and running the QB
    No he was not... He had a QB who made him look good! He ran the same shitty offence then too. Trey carried him
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    No he was not... He had a QB who made him look good! He ran the same shitty offence then too. Trey carried him
    Bri, have we lost faith in our OC? ..........say it ain't so

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree with this. I left the Butler game so excited, and I know it was just Butler but the offense was... fun, that game. It seemed to get more and more vanilla as the year went along.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Zen Norland still sucks!!! He still can't run. First game zero yards rushing, 150 yards passing with 2 INTs.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    Zen Norland still sucks!!! He still can't run. First game zero yards rushing, 150 yards passing with 2 INTs.
    Screw the Haters, I hope Zeb throws for 325 and 3 TD's. #stachepower

Well, give Zen Norland a chance........in the mean time, here's to hoping Zeb Noland tears up the SEC..................

Norland is the man. He's going to come out there and light up the SEC

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Correct especially in the two playoff games. Illinois State 9-3 was the final That game plan was horrible. We had beat the same team earlier in the year 37-3

And in the championship we threw 10 times....Trey totally bailed out Roehl as that game plan was just as putrid as the Illinois State game.

Coaching always comes to the forefront when the talent on the other team is close to ours. Those are the games when you need an actual scheme.

Really miss Mess. Loved the way he called a game. Roehl totally reminds me of Polasek and that's not a good thing.

Good luck to him! ����

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Head SC coach have a press conference were he made an uncle Rico reference. Holy shit it's happening!