Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Default Re: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ive got 2 to donate. What number do I use?
    Hey b-oline. Check out post #1 & #38 in this thread.

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Hey b-oline. Check out post #1 & #38 in this thread.

Dewey
    Already done
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hi, as you can imagine it went crazy after 4pm. I wasn’t able to watch Bisonville. Sorry. Nice donations. Many appreciative veterans! A Vietnam veteran (Purple Heart recipient) is coming to the game. Veterans who have served from 10 to 20 years are coming! Many lengthy phone conversations as they talk about their service. Takes about 30 minutes to teach some of them how to get a gobison account… but it’s worth it… to access future tickets easily. Sometimes tickets are transferred (donated) to me (late Friday nite) without any conversation. So now I have tickets available again for Vets. 701-899-2578 call or text & tell your veteran friends! Thank you so much for your generous donations!!!

Hello everyone! On Facebook a couple of days ago I posted three points:
    It’s the season of Giving!
    It’s our a privilege to Honor Veterans!
    It’s our desire to fill seats for the BISON!
    If you would like to donate or purchase a ticket or two for a veteran, please consider this your invitation!
    16 tickets were donated last night and I have 15 to 25 veterans on the list so far, who would love to attend the game Friday night if possible. For those of you on Facebook, feel free to check out my public post on my personal Facebook page and share it. If you’d like to purchase a ticket or two, simply purchase Mobile tickets on gobison.com. Then push the transfer button if you’d like to transfer them to me, and I will get them to the Veteran. Alana CHRISTENSEN, 701-899-2578.
    Thank you for your consideration. Go Bison!
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 12-13-2022 at 09:37 PM.

My heart is breaking… because one of our veteran friends has been placed on hospice. And how he LOVED Bison Football!
    Our World War II Veteran friend, Bob, who thoroughly enjoyed the hotdogs, popcorn, & especially the camaraderie with other Bison fans, spoke highly of going to the games! I will always remember his voice & his words when he would call:
    “Atlanta, do you have a ticket for me? If you have a ticket for me I could meet you at the fleet farm parking lot!”
    Game after game, we would meet him at his home or at the fleet farm parking lot! Yesterday when I received the call I went to Sanford Hospital on Broadway. He talked a lot about football. He said, “Boy we had some good times, didn’t we?!!”
    We sure did Bob!!! Thank you so much, Bison Nation, for making this possible! Alana

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    My heart is breaking… because one of our veteran friends has been placed on hospice. And how he LOVED Bison Football!
    Our World War II Veteran friend, Bob, who thoroughly enjoyed the hotdogs, popcorn, & especially the camaraderie with other Bison fans, spoke highly of going to the games! I will always remember his voice & his words when he would call:
    “Atlanta, do you have a ticket for me? If you have a ticket for me I could meet you at the fleet farm parking lot!”
    Game after game, we would meet him at his home or at the fleet farm parking lot! Yesterday when I received the call I went to Sanford Hospital on Broadway. He talked a lot about football. He said, “Boy we had some good times, didn’t we?!!”
    We sure did Bob!!! Thank you so much, Bison Nation, for making this possible! Alana
    Hats off to that fella Fanette! His generation truly was the greatest!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Hats off to that fella Fanette! His generation truly was the greatest!!
    Isn’t that the truth! Bob Shirley passed away Thurs. Mar. 2. He was able to talk about how he enjoyed Bison games up until a week before his passing. In his words, “God, we had fun didn’t we!” I’ll be going to his funeral this week. Thank you so much for supplying the tickets and blessing these Veterans.

He was a Pharmacist Mate---Corpsman

Fair winds and following seas shipmate!
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 03-11-2023 at 10:41 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes Rest in Peace Sailor! Big salute from me.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!