Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Default Re: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    We have a very generous ticket donor in our midst! Thank you to the special donor who purchased tickets (online) for veterans & their guests! Not the first time he has done this! VERY much appreciated!
    (Just for kicks, some of the Vets who are going to the game have served:
    32 years AF, 29 years NDNG, 21 years Air NG, 8 years Army, 30 years Air Force)
    Bravo �� �� ��

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I just sent 8 your way-we will be cheering on my daughter this weekend and are unable to join. Thanks again for this-giving back to our Veterans is so cool.

I just sent two to this morning and she has like 20 vets still waiting for tickets. Lets all help get more butts in the seats.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas96 View Post
    I just sent 8 your way-we will be cheering on my daughter this weekend and are unable to join. Thanks again for this-giving back to our Veterans is so cool.
    Thomas! WE can’t thank you enough! When I saw the transfer thru Ndsu this morning, I was wondering how to thank the donor? An older Marine & his wife, will be sitting in two of your section 1 seats! (I’m a tad jealous!) He is Excited & Grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I just sent two to this morning and she has like 20 vets still waiting for tickets. Lets all help get more butts in the seats.
    Thank you! A Veteran & Veteran service officer will be using your tickets & he knows how to look at the seating chart and he might go over to section 12 and try to sit LARGE in that section!!! Thank you!

All tickets were transferred for this game & we are done! Thank you!

Bison Tickets for veterans is up and running! Please help get the word out to the season-ticket holders that if they have extra tickets and if they would like to donate them to a veteran, please call 701-899-2578. Likewise, if you are a veteran and if you would like to get your name on the updated list please call the same number! I’m going to ask that all ticket transfers happen the day before the game by 5 PM. Otherwise it’s just too hard to give Veterans such a last-minute notice.
    (On a sidenote, I’m very sad because I need to miss my first bison home football game due to a wedding. Have a Great Home Opener!)

An update: Bison tickets for veterans!
    92 tickets were donated last week for the home opener for veterans! These Vets were thrilled to attend!
    Thank you to those who Donated Tickets or shared info. Much appreciated.
    I need to set a deadline of Friday by 6 PM for ticket transfers. We need to be sure to give the Vets enough time to plan their day! Go Bison!

92 tickets were donated last week for the home opener for veterans! These Vets were thrilled to attend!
    I need to set a deadline of Friday by 6 PM for ticket transfers. We need to be sure to give the Vets enough time to plan their day! Go Bison!
    Thank you for doing this every year Fanette. Told my dad about it and he participated a couple years ago and loved it.

As “super” fans we take for granted the novelty and fun of game tickets. People love what you do. Great thankless work. [emoji6]

Ive got 2 to donate. What number do I use?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."