Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Default Re: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Home opener 2023 - 110 tickets donated so far to veterans, police officers and first responders.

I find myself missing WW2 Bob today. He would always call a couple days before the game and he would ask,
    “Atlanta!!! Do you have a ticket for me for the big game?”
    I miss those telephone calls….

Hello - As of now, I have 24 Veterans on the waiting list, plus an additional 10 veterans from the Veterans administration healthcare system (VA Medical Center) who are hoping for tickets to attend the game this Saturday the 28th. You are more than welcome to go on my personal Facebook page and share this info, or NDSU Ticket Exchange or #1 Ndsu Bison Fans on Facebook. Feel free to share the information with your Veteran friends, as well as police officers and first responders. I would like to have a healthier waiting list this week! Yes, ticket donations are appreciated as well. Here is some information that I have shared on Facebook. Thank you!
    Alana CHRISTENSEN 701-899-2578 (always call or text please)

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

I could sure use some higher elevation, ticket donations, such as AA-KK!
    Such as … nine tickets. I have veterans who would love to come through the door, but they just need a ticket for entry.
    They will not be sitting in the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I could sure use some higher elevation, ticket donations, such as AA-KK!
    Such as … nine tickets. I have veterans who would love to come through the door, but they just need a ticket for entry.
    They will not be sitting in the seat.
    OK this is weird because I’m replying to my own post… BUT I just have to tell you that someone (S.Miller) donated 13 tickets and I can’t wait to call the VA Medical Center to tell the Veterans, “ Get ready, you’re going to see the BISON!!!”
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the generous donation!

Requesting assistance please! Due to the weather to the west, the donations are becoming plentiful! Will you please spread the word to the following groups of people, informing them that complementary Bison Tickets are available!
    VETERANS - LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS - FIRST RESPONDERS
    If you would share this information on your personal Facebook page, that would be helpful.
    I will include an image….

IMG_7147.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

82 tickets transferred today but it feels like 200. Gosh I must be getting old. You spend half the time teaching people how to set up a goBison account. I’ve had some wonderful donations of anywhere between two and 13 tickets so if you know of anyone who would like to take their family to A Bison game this would be a wonderful opportunity! Veterans, law enforcement officers, first responders. 701-899-2578. Right now I need recipients… thank you.

IMG_7560.jpg

86. Tickets were placed yesterday to veterans and first responders but now I need additional veterans and first responders. Of course, this includes all law enforcement officers, fire department, ambulance services = ALL First Responders!
    If you have a Facebook page, and if you would kindly share the information that Bison season-ticket holders have complementary tickets available for these people, I would appreciate your sharing the info. At this time I need recipients! Thank you! 701-899-2578

Thank you to the Ticket Donors!
    Tuesday, 86 Tickets Donated and transferred.
    Wednesday, 56 Tickets Donated and transferred.
    Thursday, 94 tickets donated and transferred.
    I’m not accepting any more ticket donations at this time.
    If you are a veteran or a first responder, please call 701-899-2578.

https://x.com/fargovahcs/status/1723...975775340?s=20

This is an AWESOME picture TODAY of the NDSU football team!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?