Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Default Re: BISON Tickets for VETERANS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you have 5,000 veterans lined up for Saturday?
    What the hell is this supposed to mean ????? Stopping acting like a little piss ant.........

I would love a few more donations today rather than waiting until Friday (when all heck breaks loose!)
    It’s just too hard to do it Saturday morning.
    And to be honest with you, the only place that (Bison Tickets for Veterans) is advertised right now is on Facebook.
    I’ve had a couple season ticket holders tell me that they googled it… and my post from good ole Bisonville appears!!!
    Many Bison season ticket holders are not on Facebook. If you have suggestions on how to better advertise, I’m all ears.
    There are many bison season ticket holders that don’t know this is even an option. (I just don’t want to go on the radio every week, as before.) I can send messages to the local radio stations & ask them to announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Thanks

Very nice
    Wonder if Dom Izzo or Bison 1660 would give you a plug? Heck reach out to Ross Uglem from Bison Report

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Can you post the basic info again including your number, Facebook link and or gofundme site?

I don't see it in the thread. I'll email some of the media people for you

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What the hell is this supposed to mean ????? Stopping acting like a little piss ant.........
    that means there's going to be 5,000 no show's and Alana will be lining up thousands!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Happiness is transferring Bison row JJ football tickets to a Veteran at 10:45 PM, and they think it’s the best gift in the world!
    Your ticket donations are truly special.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Can you post the basic info again including your number, Facebook link and or gofundme site?
    I don't see it in the thread. I'll email some of the media people for you
    Bison Tickets for Veterans
    Alana Christensen 701-899-2578
    On Facebook I regularly post info on:
    North Dakota State bison ticket exchange
    And
    #1 NDSU Bison Fans
    (The Bison Ticket for Veteran’s go fund me expired because of inactivity, Covid, but I can check and see if I can reactivate that account. Good suggestion because now it’s easy to purchase tickets and donate them to Veteran’s. I will check on that.)
    When I have talked to the radio stations, they seem to announce it once, rather than 2-3 x’s a day for a few days before the game.

50E5793F-4ACB-46CB-BB8A-2CBFADDC8889.jpg

Go fund me has a happiness team! They will let me know if they can reactivate the account.

It was actually Ross Uglem’s suggestion to start a GoFundMe. He said there are people who are not season ticket holders who might like to purchase tickets for veterans. It was quite successful two years ago.

Back to the main topic, getting the word out -
    There are a lot of season-ticket holder’s who aren’t aware of the “OPTION” to donate their unused tickets.
    Someone tried to put informational cards on the tables at a teammakers luncheon a couple of years ago… that was a no go.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    50E5793F-4ACB-46CB-BB8A-2CBFADDC8889.jpg

Back to the main topic, getting the word out -
    There are a lot of season-ticket holder’s who aren’t aware of the “OPTION” to donate their unused tickets.
    Someone tried to put informational cards on the tables at a teammakers luncheon a couple of years ago… that was a no go.
    I know this is a very generous offer, but feel free to use the Thunderstruck Makers' AC/DC thread to get the word out, Fanette. That ought to raise the level of awareness substantially!

And don't you worry about the cost. We'll bill you.

Loafy

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I know this is a very generous offer, but feel free to use the Thunderstruck Makers' AC/DC thread to get the word out, Fanette. That ought to raise the level of awareness substantially!
    And don't you worry about the cost. We'll bill you.
    Loafy
    Reassuring to know i can ALWAYS count on Loafy.