Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit trying to make "roll Herd" happen, its never going to happen

Default Re: Quit trying to make "roll Herd" happen, its never going to happen

#wallowherd
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd rather scream yellow anyways.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Must spread rep ...

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    Was born and raised a Bison fan, been saying "Go Bison" as long as I can remember. Lamest phrase ever? Check your neg rep OP
    16>1 its going to be ok, I also say "Go Bison" lol, no need to get salty. Its objectively true that "go Bison" is not unique or creative, or distinct from any other phrase. My point is we DONT HAVE A SLOGAN. Horns up seems to have taken off since Culhane got here as he says it everytime we win

Just wondering what the origin of our ROLL HERD initiative was. Its definitely being taught to the new crop of students over the last 2-3 years
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I'll never forget that billboard on 25th street and I94
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we start making slogans for other teams please?

I'll start with UND

#FLAPFLAP
    #CooChickens
    #HeckinHawks
    #HeilHawks
    #HeresFreeTicketsPleaseShowUp
    #PlayUsInHockey
    #D2LivesHere
    #TheNDFootballMonopolyIsOver
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'll never forget that billboard on 25th street and I94
    The one with the cutout people all with their hands cupped around their mouths and yellow shirts or some fabric flapping in the wind?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    16>1 its going to be ok, I also say "Go Bison" lol, no need to get salty. Its objectively true that "go Bison" is not unique or creative, or distinct from any other phrase. My point is we DONT HAVE A SLOGAN. Horns up seems to have taken off since Culhane got here as he says it everytime we win

Just wondering what the origin of our ROLL HERD initiative was. Its definitely being taught to the new crop of students over the last 2-3 years
    We don't need a slogan. Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    We don't need a slogan. Go Bison!
    Go roll herd.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bison F*cK! Roll Thundering Herd Bison Go!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013