Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit trying to make "roll Herd" happen, its never going to happen

Default Quit trying to make "roll Herd" happen, its never going to happen

ROLL HERD!

Ok in 2019 I saw at least 10 different identical "roll herd" bison shirts at the MN state fair being worn by what I could only assume were future students.

I just met with a student from my hometown enrolling at NDSU this fall and he knew I was a Bison fan, and he gave me a "roll Herd!" when we said goodbye.

Now Mekhi Collins is saying #ROLLHERD in his commitment post! https://twitter.com/MekhiCollins2/st...59572525707271 Did I miss something? when did the #ROLLHERD memo go out? I definitely missed it. I'm all for having a slogan other than the lamest possible phrase "go bison". But definitely didnt realize we're just taking alabama's slogan lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pubd-spHN-0
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Default Re: Quit trying to make "roll Herd" happen, its never going to happen

I've actually never seen a Bison roll before.....

Roll herd.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    haha see?!?! They can't even roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    haha see?!?! They can't even roll!!
    Big ole hump on the back must make it tough.

sounds like it's happening.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Roll bison or roll herd.

Sounds appropriate for the disproportionate amount of fatties in our fan base.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Roll bison or roll herd.

Sounds appropriate for the disproportionate amount of fatties in our fan base.
    Roll bison turd is even better.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was born and raised a Bison fan, been saying "Go Bison" as long as I can remember. Lamest phrase ever? Check your neg rep OP
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1