Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

Default Re: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

Bwahaha! Stay cocky. UAB. Bwahaha!

That game was awful from what I saw which was about 5 total minutes. I think since 2015, the hype for JSU gets louder every year meanwhile their teams get shittier

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Jax State sucks.
    They must of over prepared again.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s really not a good showing and sadly, I don’t think UAB will be anything special in their conference. I will say this so there is no confusion. JSU, you suck.

The End.

Keep in mind that I do not follow them at all and the perception that I get personally is that they are just another G5 school.
    Last edited by 23Bison; 09-02-2021 at 02:58 AM.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Talks of B12 expansion to steal a few AAC teams. Have to think JMU moves up if that happens?

Sucks getting left behind again.

Lakes, you promised me FBS.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Some decent FCS games tonight. EWU, Weber, YSU, SHSU, SIU and WIU all in action. EWU with a real shot at an FBS win over UNLV. Will be interesting to see if YSU has taken a step forward and how SHSU plays at Northern Arizona.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

SIU stops SEMO, takes the first play after punt from their 2 yd line to the house on a PA pass for 98yds

Egyptian dogs 7 - 0
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

SIU with 1 rushing attempt in the first quarter. They look good against a shitty team in a middle school stadium. Now up 21-7.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    SIU with 1 rushing attempt in the first quarter. They look good against a shitty team in a middle school stadium. Now up 21-7.
    Neither has a Defense which obviously we know is pretty much all of FCS
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Cal Davis takes down Tulsa 19-17 (final)