Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

I had a couple thoughts after yesterday's games. UNI could and should have beaten Iowa State. Either UNI is really good this year (time will tell) or Iowa State is grossly over rated. Similar thoughts about Missouri State vs Oklahoma State. OK State won but barely. Missouri State just might have some serious defense this year having essentially shut down a typically high flying Big 12 offense. Going to be interesting year in the MVFC for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Same QB as last year?
    Yes, and he was tearing it up. One really dumb INT, but stellar the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I had a couple thoughts after yesterday's games. UNI could and should have beaten Iowa State. Either UNI is really good this year (time will tell) or Iowa State is grossly over rated. Similar thoughts about Missouri State vs Oklahoma State. OK State won but barely. Missouri State just might have some serious defense this year having essentially shut down a typically high flying Big 12 offense. Going to be interesting year in the MVFC for certain.
    Bobby Petrino has always been a great coach who likes the ladies....

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Iowa state is overrated and struggles with anybody that has a pulse week 1. Likely are looking ahead to Iowa week 2. They barley beat drake last year. UNI always takes them to the wire no matter how strong or weak UNI is. NDSU throttled them.

Classic definition of a paper tiger

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this... oh wow you beat a soft ass pac 10 team

NDSU beat #13 Iowa. yawwwwnnnn. griz
    Iowa played a PAC 12 team the year before losing to NDSU and lost by like 40 lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Right. Just because you beat the gophers six years in a row doesn’t make you a good football program.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Not gonna shit on any FCS team that takes down an FBS program. All those games are on the road and have scholarship differences. Plus the FBS arrogance we have all heard.

Default 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Not gonna shit on any FCS team that takes down an FBS program. All those games are on the road and have scholarship differences. Plus the FBS arrogance we have all heard.
    My favorite part of the SDSU CSU game was how impressed the announcers were in SDSU handling the atmosphere of a FBS environment. Then it’d pan to the students and half were on their phones.

I went to the CSU NDSU game in 2012. Outside of putting the entire student section behind the visitors bench…that place didn’t exactly scream HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. Of course ndsu kicked their ass so that takes some of the air out of their sail. Can’t help that tho. SDSU kicked their asses as well and it was evident early on who the superior team was.

JSU-FL A&M games is just bad football. Damn.

Of course Jay Walker and Tiffiny Greene on the Mic. Double Dam
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So, the CAA plays conference games starting week 1?! I didn’t know that was a thing. Does anyone else do that?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie