Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

Default Re: 2021 FCS Non-NDSU Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    At least he has the ability to recognize he wouldn’t be where he is without the helping handy he’s gotten in the past.

Hopefully there were no cameras involved this time

Whoops I meant to say prostitution
    Listen bro a rub and tug is not “prostitution” it’s a negotiation.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Lol Montana lost to Sac State???
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

yea the GRIZ is back
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea the GRIZ is back
    Lol! Add ‘em to my list on the previous page
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everybody wave goodbye to the carcass of Weber State

It’s gotten to the point that I laugh every time I hear the “this program is really changed, they are going to be a title contender year in and year out” that commentators love to trot out. Weber, UC Davis, Colgate, UC Davis again, Sac State, Cal Poly, VMI, Monmouth, the list goes on
    Maybe UC Davis & Weber people have said that about but all of the other ones no one has ever claimed they are now "year in and year out contenders." I don't even recall a single year where Colgate, VMI, or Monmouth were listed as a national title contender. But yeah you're right about Weber, waaaaaay overrated.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Maybe UC Davis & Weber people have said that about but all of the other ones no one has ever claimed they are now "year in and year out contenders." I don't even recall a single year where Colgate, VMI, or Monmouth were listed as a national title contender. But yeah you're right about Weber, waaaaaay overrated.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Usually it happens in a coach’s first or second year after a team that’s been torrid has a winning season in year one.

Everywhere I turned this spring it was VMI and Monmouth are going to be forces for the next few years. When we played Colgate and their super try hard LB in the playoffs everyone on 1660 was talking about how Colgate would be the team to beat in the NE for years to come as they ramped up scholarships.

The rest are all Big Sky fluffs that probably had the rotating schedule in their favor and only played one of: Montana, Montana State, EWU or Weber and they had a bloated record because of it. Also goes for the yahoos up north the one year they won the Big Sky.
    *one day later*

I was at that game today.

Montana lost their starting QB towards the end of the EWU game. New guy is a POW Redshirt Freshman.

Sacramento state has made noise exactly once since ndsu moved up. They were like a 4 seed sometime between 2015-2017 if I recall correctly. They were the sleeper team with the offense that put up video game numbers who nobody wanted to face.

I believe some east coast team went out there in the quarters and thumped them by 20. This is all a guess. Imma go check to see if I’m right

BRB…

They got peayd on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019..._football_team

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I was at that game today.

Montana lost their starting QB towards the end of the EWU game. New guy is a POW Redshirt Freshman.
    Yeah, but Sac St. also lost their all american RB this week.....thought for sure it would be a Montana beat down even with the QB issues. Montana clearly has big problems and are not a true contender.....EWU on the other hand.....when you score points like that, you can contend.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Sacramento state has made noise exactly once since ndsu moved up. They were like a 4 seed sometime between 2015-2017 if I recall correctly. They were the sleeper team with the offense that put up video game numbers who nobody wanted to face.
    Fun fact: With the W against Montana, Sacramento State now has 100 FCS wins since joining the subdivision... in 1993.