Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting QB Quincy Patterson

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Starting QB Quincy Patterson

Also remember that Cam didn’t beat out QP last year. QP was ineligible due to transfer rules. For all we know, he could have won the starting role outright from Zeb.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    From a talent standpoint this is probably one of our most loaded teams ever. The bad news is that a lot of that talent is young and somewhat inexperienced.

The good news is that the talent is young.
    Talent + Hedberg seems to be working out so far.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    They were both on the team last year. QP was in the QB room with CM. They didn't just have him run the scout team.
    Big difference between running the scout team and the offense with the 1st team

I would bet they gave him some reps though

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    From a talent standpoint this is probably one of our most loaded teams ever. The bad news is that a lot of that talent is young and somewhat inexperienced.

The good news is that the talent is young.
    14 or 15 seniors starting vs Albany. QP is really the only starter that hasn’t played. Only one freshman on the entire 2 deep. Not sure we are as young as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    14 or 15 seniors starting vs Albany. QP is really the only starter that hasn’t played. Only one freshman on the entire 2 deep. Not sure we are as young as you think.
    I agree, we're experienced and loaded on offense. Some of the positions we are experienced but I question the talent level more than the experience level. I won't get into specific names but if they look the same as they did in the spring, we could be in trouble. If they improved dramatically, we could be as good as any time in recent history.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Meant young in terms of remaining eligibility everyone has an extra year
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Last year all we heard about week in and week out was that we had like 14-15 r-fr or fr starting. I would say that's pretty young. With some players that were out in the spring back and a couple transfers the depth chart looks a little better in terms of youth. Plus all those fr are now soph. have have played a decent amount of football.

Great news, Quincy literally just told Andy on the Insiders he will be back next year!!!!

Love this kid; in an era of quitters, he is sticking with it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Great news, Quincy literally just told Andy on the Insiders he will be back next year!!!!

Love this kid; in an era of quitters, he is sticking with it.
    Awesome. Glad he's coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Awesome. Glad he's coming back.
    And kudos to Andy R. for having the balls to ask......I was impressed with that, when I'm often critical of him.