Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting QB Quincy Patterson

Default Re: Starting QB Quincy Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I hope the kid can ball. I'm excited to see what he brings. Some of those runs on his tape from VT could be perfect for what we were missing last year.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This was the schedule I was promised.

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟔: The Returner
    𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟑: The Transfer
    𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎: The Freshmen
    𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔: The Starter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Our offense is the best when we have a running threat like Easton or Trey. It's really evolved over the years. Quincy is an elite athlete. Like ELITE. Of course if he can't pass than it doesn't matter but I trust the coaching staff to get him ready. He has the arm. Let's see how much he has improved

The good news is Cam will have the ability to step in.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    We didn't even get to the "The Newcomer" episode yet.
    It's coming on Monday but you don't see true freshman start at NDSU unless it's a really weird situation like last year where we lost a sophomore to the NFL draft. His time time will come

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I'm looking forward to seeing QP throw the ball, especially in those 3rd and long situations. If he be even mostly competent in those situations he'll be a stud for us with his running ability. I still think the southpaw might be the more rounded prospect but I'm also happy to let him learn the system for a year. I also hope he gets to see some semi-meaningful time given the 4 game grace period he has.

Of course absolutely none of that matters if we call plays like we did last year.

In case you missed it

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's coming on Monday but you don't see true freshman start at NDSU unless it's a really weird situation like last year where we lost a sophomore to the NFL draft. His time time will come
    They HAD to announce QP1 before that episode comes out so us fans don't start a controversy when we all see Cole Payton sling the rock like KENNY FUCKING STABLER!!

and yes Congrats to Quincy. go 15-0 & get drafted young man
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    They HAD to announce QP1 before that episode comes out so us fans don't start a controversy when we all see Cole Payton sling the rock like fucking Steve Young...

and yes Congrats to Quincy. go 15-0 & get drafted young man
    Is Cole a Mormon like Steve?

If not can someone convert him? I think it'll help.