Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Default Re: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kyle crushed it. Terrific job as the color man. He and Dom in the booth are a great combo.
    I'm probably in the minority. I don't think he's that great as color commentator. I'm not loving Dom either as play by play. I actually like the crew from last year more.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I'm probably in the minority. I don't think he's that great as color commentator. I'm not loving Dom either as play by play. I actually like the crew from last year more.
    What's it like having Lee as a relative?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Jirek was never on TV but he's on the radio. Kyle is awesome though

Kyle is doing the job of what Lee Timmerman used to do. Lee did not fuck.
    Kyle did a good job. Not anything outstanding. Hes still a little rough which is expected. Dom is ok.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

These guys are 100 times better than last years crew. I don't find myself going wtf every 2 minutes listening to them.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Kyle did a good job. Not anything outstanding. Hes still a little rough which is expected. Dom is ok.
    He's young and learning but not hearing Lee Timmerman was a breath of fresh air. I just really like players who played semi recently and fully understand what we are doing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He's young and learning but not hearing Lee Timmerman was a breath of fresh air. I just really like players who played semi recently and fully understand what we are doing
    In all the years I only HAD to listen to the Timmerman crew a few times. It was indeed bad. Kyle and Dom will learn how to playoff off each other so the commentary will have a smooth flow as opposed to now where they are taking turns speaking.

I also love listening to a player who knows what hes talking about. A good commentator will not only tell you whats going on he will also explain to you why. They also explain how the game is being played. I love that type of commentary.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    In all the years I only HAD to listen to the Timmerman crew a few times. It was indeed bad. Kyle and Dom will learn how to playoff off each other so the commentary will have a smooth flow as opposed to now where they are taking turns speaking.

I also love listening to a player who knows what hes talking about. A good commentator will not only tell you whats going on he will also explain to you why. They also explain how the game is being played. I love that type of commentary.
    i think a PLs and CAS crew would put madden and summerall 2 shame-------------'just sayin! also, is the game not on tv next week wtf? lastley, not impressed with lack of highlights in post game i wanted 2 see me some watson 4 cripes sake

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It was the fact that they were playing valley city and not the shitty announcers that made me turn the TV off yesterday! Good job wday!

Lardsin must go!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s about the game now, abc does a nice job of staying out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's it like having Lee as a relative?
    By last year, I mean the previous years. I don't think I caught a single fake-season game on TV, so I don't know how that went. I get that no one likes Timmerman, but he sounded like an announcer. I always liked Brian Shawn.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.