Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Default WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Edit: Apparently I can't spell

Hopefully this future thread will talk about how great WDAY Production will be.

Here's what I'm hoping for and happy for. No annoying intro song. No Lee Timmerman. No drunk camera operators. No missing plays due to annoyingly timed interviews. An actual play clock and down and distance. Did I miss anything?

I'm hopeful they can add some other camera angles and get some audio that feels exciting.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopfully)

I want a superimposed first down line so we can bitch about the crooked turf every game

Hopefully a half time show that can’t be used by the cia as a tool of enhanced interrogation.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Their commercial for the games leaves a little to be desired. As long as they don't put up graphics titled "Quarterback Comparison" and only show stats for one QB, it will be an improvement.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think that a good TV broadcast should not get in the way of the game. It should be smart with good timing, not I'm smarter than you and the game won't be the same unless I weigh in with my important opinion. It should be exciting, but not wet your pants excitement that borders on artificial. If the color guy feels the need to fill every second between plays, that's not my thing either. Dont give me a headache so I'm turning the volume down. It's on TV, so leave me alone unless you have something I'm interested in. Give me a lot on the opponent and some behind the scene bison stuff, that's what I don't know.

Keep it fresh, keep it objective for both teams. I was OK with Shawn, but I really think Dom will do a good job.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Be able to do the player video intros without missing the first 2 plays

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Their commercial for the games leaves a little to be desired. As long as they don't put up graphics titled "Quarterback Comparison" and only show stats for one QB, it will be an improvement.
    My favorite was Firstname Lastname when they were highlighting one of our defensive players.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I think that a good TV broadcast should not get in the way of the game. It should be smart with good timing, not I'm smarter than you and the game won't be the same unless I weigh in with my important opinion. It should be exciting, but not wet your pants excitement that borders on artificial. If the color guy feels the need to fill every second between plays, that's not my thing either. Dont give me a headache so I'm turning the volume down. It's on TV, so leave me alone unless you have something I'm interested in. Give me a lot on the opponent and some behind the scene bison stuff, that's what I don't know.

Keep it fresh, keep it objective for both teams. I was OK with Shawn, but I really think Dom will do a good job.
    I have doubts with Dom doing PxP, hopefully I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    My favorite was Firstname Lastname when they were highlighting one of our defensive players.
    Sounds like the 10th anniversary award I got from GE that marked the occasion on Month, Day, 2014.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    I have doubts with Dom doing PxP, hopefully I am wrong.
    Yeah I have reservations as well. I'm afraid it's going to sound like a ND 9 man Dakota Bowl game.