Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Default Re: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

For those of us out of the local F-M market... you can stream WDAY's Pre-Game Show on their WDAY App... I am using Apple TV and was able to download it... noticed that it was available on ROKU and Amazon Fire too.

Beats watching CGD

The production quality looked big time, better than I recall. Logan even sounded like she knew how to talk to another human being in the moment. Kudos
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    The production quality looked big time, better than I recall. Logan even sounded like she knew how to talk to another human being in the moment. Kudos
    I thought so too... everything was clear, the graphics were solid... after watching some of these G5 and FCS games... NDSU coverage is superior

Heck, they even used the goal post camera to show that the Drake player didn't cross into the end zone -- not too bad

The goal line cam was such a nice surprise. Well done.

The first down line is also a good addition to the game coverage.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Production was great. Everything from graphics to camera angles. Its easily the best production weve ever had. Good job WDAY

My only minor complaint is Doms mic. It distorts when he gets louder and it sounds like it's am AM mic

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Production was great. Everything from graphics to camera angles. Its easily the best production weve ever had. Good job WDAY

My only minor complaint is Doms mic. It distorts when he gets louder and it sounds like it's am AM mic
    Got to miss the halftime soybean trivia, though....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Gotta be a soybean farmer on Bville who could make a post and keep us up to date once a week,

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Nothing reeks coolness more than soybean trivia

BTW if they want to take the broadcast to the next level, MIC the band and mix it real subtlety. Thats one of the things ESPN does that makes it sound more big time

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Watched broadcast out of curiosity and I can say without a doubt it's the best production quality NDSU have ever had. The added corner angle camera helps a ton in making the production feel bigger. It's not the same 2-3 shots of every play. Graphics look solid, first down line seemed to be in the correct spot and the down and distance graphic was nice.

Huge improvement from just a few years ago imo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk