Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Default Re: WDAY Not Crap Production (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Lol- would have been impressed 10 years ago…

#oldchicks…
    not to derail thread buttttttttttttt https://www.thesportster.com/enterta...u-need-to-see/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    not to derail thread buttttttttttttt https://www.thesportster.com/enterta...u-need-to-see/
    That was 5 years ago dude.

Apologies if this is already mentioned on here. Are the games broadcast live on the Inforum/WDAY website (I'll pay whatever the subscription fee is for it)? If so, has anyone successfully cast it from their phone to their TV?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Apologies if this is already mentioned on here. Are the games broadcast live on the Inforum/WDAY website (I'll pay whatever the subscription fee is for it)? If so, has anyone successfully cast it from their phone to their TV?
    They are live on ESPN+ and that subscription is $5 or $6 per month, cancel anytime.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why not pay for ESPN+ and stream them there? You can even get the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle for $8/mo. and make all of the members of your family happy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Why not pay for ESPN+ and stream them there? You can even get the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle for $8/mo. and make all of the members of your family happy.

That's what I do. Pretty great package for fam and great fcs coverage.

Why not? Because I didn't know that was an option. Like I said, this thread is TLDR.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Why not? Because I didn't know that was an option. Like I said, this thread is TLDR.
    Now ya do! It's been a pretty good deal for our family. Kids get all the Disney they could ever want. Wife gets her Handmaid's Tale. I get ESPN+, most of the MVFC games are on there and as a bonus this year I'll get NHL games.

Now ya do! It's been a pretty good deal for our family. Kids get all the Disney they could ever want. Wife gets her Handmaid's Tale. I get ESPN+, most of the MVFC games are on there and as a bonus this year I'll get NHL games.

Espn+ is starting to get better content too. All the 30 for 30s on there and a lot of FCS and FBS games to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Espn+ is starting to get better content too. All the 30 for 30s on there and a lot of FCS and FBS games to watch.
    You also get access to the ESPN+ (formerly insider) articles which is a nice bonus. Add in the fact that it is available on about every streaming device out there and it is actually a pretty good value. It really makes you think about things like Flo charging $20/mo. for strictly CAA events.