Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The return of tailgating 2021

Default The return of tailgating 2021

I'm pretty excited. The spring season didn't even feel like a real season without it. First time since 2019. Anyone got any plans or tailgating upgrades?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: The return of tailgating 2021

I am first in line. Where is everyone else?

533 In a row

Got a new set of yellow fur coats. Kids grow...works out well for dad to get another to add to the collection.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Cant wait for tailgating to be back.

I am very interested in getting to the tailgaiting rig game in the future....
    Anyone have suggestions on some MUST HAVE items? heat lamps, portable generators/power banks, tents etc?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Anyone have suggestions on some MUST HAVE items? heat lamps, portable generators/power banks, tents etc?
    Are you talking about a trailer one you pull, or an actual RV?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Are you talking about a trailer one you pull, or an actual RV?
    All options are on the table. I would lean towards a trailer or a converted bus/ambulance etc for the sake of cost
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

All options are on the table. I would lean towards a trailer or a converted bus/ambulance etc for the sake of cost
    If you get a trailer, make sure you build the stereo into it. Heat lamps are great. A ramp to roll down a grill is nice. A built in storage box is important too, unless you want all your stuff sliding around. Getting some good outdoor carpet is important because the trailer will sound tinny. Building in a flag pole holder into the frame is smart. If you bring pop up tents, make sure you have good weights or try to use the side of the trailer as a windblock.

We had a bus for a while. It was great but we traded for a trailer. It’s small but we love it.
    Helpful hint: always have a box on hand. Make it a bad alcohol lost and found. Donate to the frisco cruiser when it’s full
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We had a bus for a while. It was great but we traded for a trailer. It’s small but we love it.
    Helpful hint: always have a box on hand. Make it a bad alcohol lost and found. Donate to the frisco cruiser when it’s full
    The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.
    Has it been that long?! God, I’m old
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans