Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The return of tailgating 2021

Default Re: The return of tailgating 2021

The return of tailgating is going to be great. Seeing people you haven’t seen, the smell of food in the air, the sound of shitty beer being cracked open, the cheers from a cornhole game, the band coming through the lot. Man, going to be fun. It will be 623 days between the last home tailgate and this one, time to bring it! Can’t wait!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.
    2 words.......
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    2 words.......
    Frisco

Criuser

Bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The cruiser hasn't been to a game in like 5-6 years? I bet someone could buy it for cheap.
    bullshit. 2018 ya pussy
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Hey I know this is a question thats hard to give any sort of finite answer to...

But how much have yall dropped on your tailgaiting rig?

Just the rig itself- not the food/bevs. The vehicle/trailer, the cosmetic stuff, tv's/equipment, furniture etc.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Hey I know this is a question thats hard to give any sort of finite answer to...

But how much have yall dropped on your tailgaiting rig?

Just the rig itself- not the food/bevs. The vehicle/trailer, the cosmetic stuff, tv's/equipment, furniture etc.
    $17k+ easy, probably easily over $20k actually. Custom 7ft tall x 14ft trailer(so I can stand up inside, even though now we are barely in there), custom wrap, custom bench seating, stereo equipment, custom built/wrapped bar. WE got to the point that we couldn't even think of something else cool to build lol.

BUT the first year(like 15 yrs ago) we tailgated out of the back of a minivan, then a borrowed enclosed trailer used for dirt bike racing, then the custom trailer and over the first few years with the trailer we added the other stuff.

I will tell you that if you are thinking about having a trailer wrapped or even large graphics you should make sure you know the costs before you get your hopes up