Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FCS Title game tickets on sale at 9AM today

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FCS Title game tickets on sale at 9AM today

Worked OK for me...No VIP tickets this go around, though. $250 plus fees each is too steep for a donut and slightly better seats.

can I complain that these tickets are expensive?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got four. This time was pretty easy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Didn’t get exactly what I wanted but 4 in the endzone is good enough. Now, we wait…
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

4 secured. Our group is 5 every year, so that's a bit of a bummer, but the odd man out will figure it out.

Only bought 2 this time. I normally buy the maximum. See you in Frisco!

Edit: Went back and bought 2 more. Still plenty available. Roehl better not screw this up!
    Last edited by KSBisonFan; 08-25-2021 at 11:22 PM. Reason: added info
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Got 4 VIP. Had never seen those available before. Usually i was only able to get goal line. Sold through AXS so if you had an AXS account you were good. Hope to c all of u down here in Dallas in January. GO BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spurman44 View Post
    Got 4 VIP. Had never seen those available before. Usually i was only able to get goal line. Sold through AXS so if you had an AXS account you were good. Hope to c all of u down here in Dallas in January. GO BISON!!!
    I think AXS and Flashseats are one in the same as my Tix showed up in my flashseat account.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think AXS and Flashseats are one in the same as my Tix showed up in my flashseat account.
    You must be right. After you posted this I went into my account and all the past years tickets are there.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

no front row left, no me.
    they give those to all the scalpers or sponsors this year?
    it's always fun seeing those empty seats in the front
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?