Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bison at the school up north

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison at the school up north

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I passed. $40 a piece is stupid.
    Meh, seems like a pretty average ticket price to me. I've paid more for less important games.

I was there in '01 but not '03. Would be nice to get a W in that building!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Cheaper than home games... also cheaper than any game NDSU plays in South Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you idiots. don't go up there. sell your tickets to some und dipshit & make profit

the players for NDSU don't give 2 fucks if no one is at UND. I've already talked to many of them about it.
    YES the players/recruits love our away crowds at Frisco, Iowa, Sdsu ... but they don't care about this game, it's indiana state part deux or misery state. They wanna walk in, shut them up & walk out like bad asses.

I'm actually embarrassed for the ndsu fans going that are not parents.or roadwarrior.
    there will be 500 ndsu fans there max. they can't even sell this game out and they've been slobbering over it for years haha
    So the players prefer UND to have the home field advantage??? It’s this type of attitude that got NDSU beat in the Fargo Dome by USD. This is a conference game that should not be overlooked. To not have a big NDSU crowd would be embarrassing in my opinion especially if we lose. You can’t underestimate your opponent no matter who it is otherwise we could have another loss like SIU last year. If the players/recruits don’t like big crowds regardless of where they play I seriously question why they are on the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    In his interview on the qbu series I believe it was can miller that said he was at the iowa game, saw the large number of ndsu fans that traveled and their passion. Said then and there is ndsu offers he was going there. So I'd say it does matter to some players and definitely to recruits situationally. We only recruit frisco because of the huge crowds bring us a ton of exposure in the area(and the natty's)
    This ^ ^

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Pathetic excuse $40 is cheap as hell. You are letting Lakes brainwash you. NDSU fans need to pack the place with all remaining tickets and turn it into another home game!

It's more than that for an end zone upper deck corner seat in the dome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's more than that for an end zone upper deck corner seat in the dome
    I have a hookup at the dome. I'm not taking a $400 flight to go spend $40 at that dump.

I'll be in Normal, Towson, and Youngstown. Anyone making that effort?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a hookup at the dome. I'm not taking a $400 flight to go spend $40 at that dump.

I'll be in Normal, Towson, and Youngstown. Anyone making that effort?
    A $400 flight and you’re worried about a game ticket being $40? What in the actual fuck? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    A $400 flight and you’re worried about a game ticket being $40? What in the actual fuck? Lol
    Ok. you go. Hour in the car. Easy peasy.

Read the rest of my post.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait until you see the ticketmaster fees that are added!

533 In a row