Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison at the school up north

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison at the school up north

Just got 8 tickets to the Bison game against the school up north Oct. 2. Pre-Sale code CHAMPS21. Flame away Chapo!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Default Re: Bison at the school up north

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Just got 8 tickets to the Bison game against the school up north Oct. 2. Pre-Sale code CHAMPS21. Flame away Chapo!
    College of Business Alumnus

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ha, nice, I just snagged a pair
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But, but... We ain't spending no money in that town. Don't support the NDSU football players up there. Don't go chear them on. But we going to spend money the night before in Grand Forks at Eric Church. Then we are back to Fargo. Phew coast is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    But, but... We ain't spending no money in that town. Don't support the NDSU football players up there. Don't go chear them on. But we going to spend money the night before in Grand Forks at Eric Church. Then we are back to Fargo. Phew coast is clear.
    HAHAHAHA!!!! Players don't care. They tune it all out.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

HAHAHAHA!!!! Players don't care. They tune it all out.
    In his interview on the qbu series I believe it was can miller that said he was at the iowa game, saw the large number of ndsu fans that traveled and their passion. Said then and there is ndsu offers he was going there. So I'd say it does matter to some players and definitely to recruits situationally. We only recruit frisco because of the huge crowds bring us a ton of exposure in the area(and the natty's)

100% I could care less about UND. I am going to watch football and the team I follow.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    In his interview on the qbu series I believe it was can miller that said he was at the iowa game, saw the large number of ndsu fans that traveled and their passion. Said then and there is ndsu offers he was going there. So I'd say it does matter to some players and definitely to recruits situationally. We only recruit frisco because of the huge crowds bring us a ton of exposure in the area(and the natty's)
    Fan support matters to recruits. Very common to be a deciding factor according to them.

you idiots. don't go up there. sell your tickets to some und dipshit & make profit

the players for NDSU don't give 2 fucks if no one is at UND. I've already talked to many of them about it.
    YES the players/recruits love our away crowds at Frisco, Iowa, Sdsu ... but they don't care about this game, it's indiana state part deux or misery state. They wanna walk in, shut them up & walk out like bad asses.

I'm actually embarrassed for the ndsu fans going that are not parents.or roadwarrior.
    there will be 500 ndsu fans there max. they can't even sell this game out and they've been slobbering over it for years haha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you idiots. don't go up there. sell your tickets to some und dipshit & make profit

the players for NDSU don't give 2 fucks if no one is at UND. I've already talked to many of them about it.
    YES the players/recruits love our away crowds at Frisco, Iowa, Sdsu ... but they don't care about this game, it's indiana state part deux or misery state. They wanna walk in, shut them up & walk out like bad asses.

I'm actually embarrassed for the ndsu fans going that are not parents.or roadwarrior.
    there will be 500 ndsu fans there max. they can't even sell this game out and they've been slobbering over it for years haha
    I bought season tickets to UND football for one game every 2 years. They have a lazy river for fucks sake. We're all embarrassed of you.

Lardsin must go!