Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU QBU Series

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU QBU Series

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm gonna make that my sig... FBS!!!! STARS!!! BITCHES!!! BEER!!!!
    Fixed it for you.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    Instead of an elephant, I would like to see rasslin match between a Bison and a buffalo in 3D.
    Jim. correct. IN.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Um, I have to admit that I was drunk when I posted the the Bison vs. buffalo thing, and then Chapo agreed and he seems like poison sometimes, so now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I'm not on Facebook, so I'll ask for any therapy ideas on this site.

Um, I have to admit that I was drunk when I posted the the Bison vs. buffalo thing, and then Chapo agreed and he seems like poison sometimes, so now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I'm not on Facebook, so I'll ask for any therapy ideas on this site.
    You going to need some bad voodoo to get out of this one.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quick! Pull on your latex onesie. Hurry man!!

Looks like QP is gonna be the starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GMAJTXeQ-o

Latest episode: https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...63388165214209

It's titled the freshmen but it's pretty much all about Cole Payton. It's been mentioned already but the kid already looks the part in terms of build but also in terms of his arm. Really really looking forward to see him progress at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

It's titled the freshmen but it's pretty much all about Cole Payton. It's been mentioned already but the kid already looks the part in terms of build but also in terms of his arm. Really really looking forward to see him progress at NDSU.
    Those calves demand attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

my gawd is his delivery smooth. I'm telling you they only show about 1 minute of him throwing, because if they showed you 10 minutes of him throwing there'd be a helluva qb controversy.

Dude is legit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    my gawd is his delivery smooth. I'm telling you they only show about 1 minute of him throwing, because if they showed you 10 minutes of him throwing there'd be a helluva qb controversy.

Dude is legit
    Back of the bus Chapo. Kev and I are driving this thing.