Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Poor ticket sales

Default Re: Poor ticket sales

It’s the opposite. The left relies on data while others just “feel” that COVID isn’t a big deal, the election was stolen, illegal aliens get food stamps even though there is a mountain of evidence proving those are false.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That is the lefties mantra. It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what you feel. So it doesn't really matter what stats anyone provides because it all will go back to how you feel about it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That is the lefties mantra. It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what you feel. So it doesn't really matter what stats anyone provides because it all will go back to how you feel about it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Wrong. Stats actually matter. They just can’t come from Twitface obviously or the dream you had last night after the peyote buttons. No sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Well, they aren't calling it North DaCovid for nothing.

and yes, people outside your bubble are.
    You're so cool! /s

Nobody from outside"our bubble" talks about North Dakota.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Well, I talked to a friend who said among his group of people who went to Sturgis only 2 were vaccinated yet one of the vaxed is now bed-ridden with Covid!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Well, I talked to a friend who said among his group of people who went to Sturgis only 2 were vaccinated yet one of the vaxed is now bed-ridden with Covid!
    The vaccine provides roughly 80% protection so you will see vaccinated people get it. The good news it's after a Vax, its usually a few days in bed instead of a week in the hospital

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Steering the thread drift back…..Lots of tickets available for the NDSU/UND game in grand forks. Guess the excitement of a conference championship* and hosting the Bison for the first time in 18 years isn’t enough to fire up their fanbase. Lets take over as much as we can!!
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/univers...005B06EB376812
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Steering the thread drift back…..Lots of tickets available for the NDSU/UND game in grand forks. Guess the excitement of a conference championship* and hosting the Bison for the first time in 18 years isn’t enough to fire up their fanbase. Lets take over as much as we can!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Players don't want us there!!! CHAPO says so!!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I didn't even check because I assumed they were sold out. I'm in.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Going to game isnt as exciting, rather stay at home and watch, plus put on another good game. The opponents are boring and last years protesting antics to go along with covid overreaction has done me in.

Things may change once season gets going.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Going to game isnt as exciting, rather stay at home and watch, plus put on another good game. The opponents are boring and last years protesting antics to go along with covid overreaction has done me in.

Things may change once season gets going.
    Yes the protesting thing got me too but I'm back now that season is getting closer.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!