Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the Dome require Masks again?

Default Re: Will the Dome require Masks again?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They should just rapid test everyone.
    Rapid test costs $50 without insurance, so 19,000 x $50 = $950,000 x 6 home games is pushing 6 million

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Rapid test costs $50 without insurance, so 19,000 x $50 = $950,000 x 6 home games is pushing 6 million
    They do not they retail for $10. Retail. Big orgs should be able to get them in bulk for $2.50.

look they’re not going to do that, I know. Really, what I think should be happening is rapid tests should be like condoms in the Olympic village. Available for free everywhere. Ubiquitous and normalized. But apparently there’s no appetite for that either.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They do not they retail for $10. Retail. Big orgs should be able to get them in bulk for $2.50.

look they’re not going to do that, I know. Really, what I think should be happening is rapid tests should be like condoms in the Olympic village. Available for free everywhere. Ubiquitous and normalized. But apparently there’s no appetite for that either.
    I got my info from a Sanford website but assuming it was outdated...

So 19K x $2.50 = $47,500 per game x 6 games = $285,000. More reasonable. But by the time everyone got through the gates, it would be in the 4th Quarter

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...63033739284485

Go to the end:

100% CAPACITY
    TAILGATE LOTS OPEN
    NO MASKS REQUIRED

Considering this was blasted when they were trying to get people to buy/renew season tickets (which are not cheap) if they go back on it there will be a lot of blow back.
    Thats from May and we all know how things can change quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Its probably being considered. Id love to talk sports but here we are. Will the dome require masks for our "safety"? Some places are going back to mask mandates because they worked the first time.
    Yes they worked so well the first time when we basically shut down the entire country for 6 months and look at what we have now? JFC people that want the vaccine have gotten it those that haven't still won't. Stop trying to save people from themselves and move on already!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Thats from May and we all know how things can change quickly.
    Well, I doubt the season ticket prices will change so if they change the pitch they used to sell those tickets after the fact they better be ready for a bitchfest.

But let's be honest... they'll get less than 50% compliance with a mask mandate by the time people are in their seats anyway if they try it. That's how it was by the end of the spring.

They close tailgating or require masks again i am done with my tickets

Not just saying it to sound cool.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They close tailgating or require masks again i am done with my tickets

Not just saying it to sound cool.
    You don’t sound cool. Can I have them?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's no doubt the mask Nazi's will be out in full force due to seasonal flu. They are already starting to require it in many cities.