Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the Dome require Masks again?

Default Will the Dome require Masks again?

Its probably being considered. Id love to talk sports but here we are. Will the dome require masks for our "safety"? Some places are going back to mask mandates because they worked the first time.

Default Re: Will the Dome require Masks again?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Its probably being considered. Id love to talk sports but here we are. Will the dome require masks for our "safety"? Some places are going back to mask mandates because they worked the first time.
    All depends how they approach it. If they listen to cass county public health i doubt they will allow over 25% capacity or some arbitrary thing. With masks and no tailgating.

But the SEC seems like they did okay maintaining regular schedule and packing the house last year.

Masks aren’t requires at tonight’s concert so…

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    All depends how they approach it. If they listen to cass county public health i doubt they will allow over 25% capacity or some arbitrary thing. With masks and no tailgating.

But the SEC seems like they did okay maintaining regular schedule and packing the house last year.
    All outdoor stadiums in the Sec?

At the Fargodome, maybe consider only allowing fully vaccinated fans to attend the games with no limit on capacity.

Just a thought.

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...63033739284485

Go to the end:

100% CAPACITY
    TAILGATE LOTS OPEN
    NO MASKS REQUIRED

Considering this was blasted when they were trying to get people to buy/renew season tickets (which are not cheap) if they go back on it there will be a lot of blow back.

Hell no. & screw the dome
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Just say you are a sophisticated fan base. That should get you exempt from masks. Worked for former President and his birthday party

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Fuck that. Anyone who goes to a game unvaccinated made their own decision to do so. Not going to ruin everyone else's experience because they are stupid.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

The SEC was not packing anything. They were at like 30% capacity or something.
    College of Business Alumnus

They should just rapid test everyone.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie