View Poll Results: 2021 Women’s Olympics Golf Poll!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nelly Korda

2 50.00%
  • Danielle Kang

1 25.00%
  • Lexi Thompson

0 0%
  • Jessica Korda

0 0%
  • Jin Young Ko

1 25.00%
  • Inbee Park

0 0%
  • Ariya Jutanugarn

2 50.00%
  • Minjee Lee

1 25.00%
  • Lydia Ko

1 25.00%
  • Pick-em (Your write in)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who wins the Olympics Women’s Golf?

Default Re: Who wins the Olympics Women’s Golf?

Snoop says he can high jump.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

With 2 eagle chances and the 2 hardest holes on the course in the last 5, there are still a lot of contenders for medals.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Ashok May have just saved a medal with that chip from above the hole on 15.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Looks like they’re back from weather delay. Tied going to the last.

Ko medals again (only person in history with to Olympic golf medals). Playoff for Silver with Japan. Korda wins gold.

Inami Silver
    Ko Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Ko medals again (only person in history with two Olympic golf medals). Playoff for Silver with Japan. Korda wins gold.
    Huge congrats to Nelly Korda on a wonderful Olympics and 2021, and to you for picking her to win Audit! Hear, hear!!

Congrats to the Silver Medalist from the host country of Japan, Mone Inami.

https://youtu.be/pkMgs3lFwkQ

And to lovely Lydia Ko for her Bronze Medal for New Zealand and for her Grandmother, whom she lost about a week ago.

Beautiful course, deserving competitors, and great event!

GoNelly…GoMone…GoLydia…GoUSA…GoBison!

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olym...nl-000400-.htm
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 08-07-2021 at 07:21 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.