Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson game tickets

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Towson game tickets

Got 2 tix section 111 row B
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Present - 4 in 102

Sadly, sitting this one out....really wanted to go, but high school football conflict. Have a great time!

Cant make it. 50 year class reunion that was postponed from last year.. Terrible timing. Was looking forward to the east coast food.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

4 in Section 102 (I think)....should be a good time
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Cant make it. 50 year class reunion that was postponed from last year.. Terrible timing. Was looking forward to the east coast food.
    I'm surprised something like that isn't scheduled for a weekend with a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'm surprised something like that isn't scheduled for a weekend with a home game.
    Thats the problem. It is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

San Francisco @Philly the following day. If Trey is the starter Dad said he wants to go! Heck, if the ticket price is right we may go even if he doesn't start. Would love to see Trey and the 49ers go in and beat the Eagles! Another option would be Chiefs @Ravens for SNF (I think) the next day.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Section 112 on the aisle next to 111/ 40 yd line. Wanted easy access and a decent view. 101 and 102 are way in the corner yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Section 112 on the aisle next to 111/ 40 yd line. Wanted easy access and a decent view. 101 and 102 are way in the corner yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a "buy a ticket to get in the door and go find a better seat on the 50" kind of guy (not sure if there is a price difference in this situation?). None of these road games sell out, or really have any significant attendance.....unless we're at an FBS game and even sometimes that doesn't matter. Go in, scope around for some empties and like my dad always says when walking towards those seats "walk in like you own the place" lol
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1