Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Towson game tickets

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Towson game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Bison are +5 in turnover margin.

The people who were in charge of that graphic should be sacked and a new graphic should be created in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute!

On a related noted their QBs combined to throw 4 INTs last week against UNH. First defensive score of the year (spring included) perhaps this week?
    I award extra credit points for Monty Python references. On a related note, in a class I showed the "Holy Grail" clip of King Arthur and Dennis discussing the formation of governments. Worked well to illustrate absolute monarchy and direct democracy to high school students, all is about 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I award extra credit points for Monty Python references. On a related note, in a class I showed the "Holy Grail" clip of King Arthur and Dennis discussing the formation of governments. Worked well to illustrate absolute monarchy and direct democracy to high school students, all is about 3 minutes.
    Wish I had teachers like you when I was in school...but then our teacher did make us watch Romeo & Juliet and there was some brief boob action...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Wish I had teachers like you when I was in school...but then our teacher did make us watch Romeo & Juliet and there was some brief boob action...
    now days kids get a different kind of boob action
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    During the poetry unit in sophomore English, we had to write down the lyrics to a song and describe what they meant to us and then we got to listen to the song at full volume in the theater if we had it on a cassette. The only restrictions were no lyrics with swear words or references to drug use.
    It's OK to not be OK.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    During the poetry unit in sophomore English, we had to write down the lyrics to a song and describe what they meant to us and then we got to listen to the song at full volume in the theater if we had it on a cassette. The only restrictions were no lyrics with swear words or references to drug use.

CADILLAC-Lincoln
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I have the Camden yards view
    If you’re looking for breakfast down that way consider Spoons. They’ll put the bacon inside the pancake if you ask them.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    If you’re looking for breakfast down that way consider Spoons. They’ll put the bacon inside the pancake if you ask them.
    Hmmmm…. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We’re camping in Connecticut, making our way southwest. Looking forward to Saturday. Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Checked into hotel. What time is the game?
    me and slickvic are in the lobby. oh wait, that was 13 years ago in Laramie. my bad. go have a beer ROAD!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We’re getting in a few hours….where are people hanging out tonight?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!