Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson game tickets

Default Re: Towson game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    I'm a "buy a ticket to get in the door and go find a better seat on the 50" kind of guy (not sure if there is a price difference in this situation?). None of these road games sell out, or really have any significant attendance.....unless we're at an FBS game and even sometimes that doesn't matter. Go in, scope around for some empties and like my dad always says when walking towards those seats "walk in like you own the place" lol
    The guy in the ticket office said they have walk ups so you are correct
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm a "buy a ticket to get in the door and go find a better seat on the 50" kind of guy (not sure if there is a price difference in this situation?). None of these road games sell out, or really have any significant attendance.....unless we're at an FBS game and even sometimes that doesn't matter. Go in, scope around for some empties and like my dad always says when walking towards those seats "walk in like you own the place" lol
    Looked like the price was the same no matter where you buy…so I tried to get the best on an aisle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trip is starting to fall into place. Still unsure in which order we'll be doing things, but got a few destinations in mind. Niagara Falls, Boston, Portland ME, and fingers crossed that 49ers Philly game on 9/19. If Trey doesn't end up being named the starter, we may opt to go see Carson play the Seahawks in Indy on 9/12 (cheaper tickets too from what I can tell). Anyone been to Boston before? Planning on doing the Freedom Trail, but other than that don't have anything definitive planned at this point.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Trip is starting to fall into place. Still unsure in which order we'll be doing things, but got a few destinations in mind. Niagara Falls, Boston, Portland ME, and fingers crossed that 49ers Philly game on 9/19. If Trey doesn't end up being named the starter, we may opt to go see Carson play the Seahawks in Indy on 9/12 (cheaper tickets too from what I can tell). Anyone been to Boston before? Planning on doing the Freedom Trail, but other than that don't have anything definitive planned at this point.
    Chacarero - locally owned Chilean sandwich shop, great lunch option
    Wagamama - great quick service Asian food, Boston is the only US market they are in
    Faneuil Hall
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any recommendations for hotels, motels in Towson area?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Chacarero - locally owned Chilean sandwich shop, great lunch option
    Wagamama - great quick service Asian food, Boston is the only US market they are in
    Faneuil Hall
    IIRC, Faneuil Hall will be somewhere along the Freedom Trail, which is something we are planning on doing.

Trip itinerary is pretty well set. Colts vs Seahawks on 9/12, Niagara Falls, Portland ME for a few days, Salem MA for a witch museum, Towson game, friends in PA, then it's back to the Providence/Boston area. Red Sox game on 9/21 and touristy things for a few days, Detroit on the way home to see family, going the UP route home and back by the following Friday. We're planning on staying in my rooftop tent the entire trip, so it's going to be an adventure. I also have an Anytime Fitness membership and those gyms are scattered everywhere in the country....makes for a great place to pop in and take a quick shower.

Anyone know if there is anything planned prior to the game with alumni? We hit up the event prior to the Delaware game and was a great time.

IIRC, Faneuil Hall will be somewhere along the Freedom Trail, which is something we are planning on doing.

Trip itinerary is pretty well set. Colts vs Seahawks on 9/12, Niagara Falls, Portland ME for a few days, Salem MA for a witch museum, Towson game, friends in PA, then it's back to the Providence/Boston area. Red Sox game on 9/21 and touristy things for a few days, Detroit on the way home to see family, going the UP route home and back by the following Friday. We're planning on staying in my rooftop tent the entire trip, so it's going to be an adventure. I also have an Anytime Fitness membership and those gyms are scattered everywhere in the country....makes for a great place to pop in and take a quick shower.

Anyone know if there is anything planned prior to the game with alumni? We hit up the event prior to the Delaware game and was a great time.
    The Carolina group tried but Towson wouldn’t play ball. It was on their Facebook page and I believe on 1660. Check out their tailgate rules especially for tents. No sides, can’t be more than 10x10 or put in a parking space or between cars. Explains a lot about their tailgate in frisco.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The Carolina group tried but Towson wouldn’t play ball. It was on their Facebook page and I believe on 1660. Check out their tailgate rules especially for tents. No sides, can’t be more than 10x10 or put in a parking space or between cars. Explains a lot about their tailgate in frisco.
    I'm coming to you with a lawn chair and a cooler. That's my plan.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm coming to you with a lawn chair and a cooler. That's my plan.
    Seems like that’s what we will have to do.
    Gonna miss those Carolina folks. We always have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We'll only have my Jeep, and will have a cookstove and essentially camping gear with so we can tailgate right out the back end. No tents or trailers so I'm sure we'll be fine. Or we'll just come find you again!!