Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I pray you don't get shanked eh. Hopefully you can report back to us.
    Is it ok to pray for the opposite Scottie?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Is it ok to pray for the opposite Scottie?
    I mean at some point tony you'd think this guys death threats would stop wouldn't you?
    I have gone over a year not even replying to him. the obsession is sick

I'll see 2nite if us bank advertises it. (target field last night had "National Chanmpion sdsu vs Drake Sept 16" on screen quite a bit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I mean at some point tony you'd think this guys death threats would stop wouldn't you?

I'll see 2nite if us bank advertises it. (target field last night had "National Chanmpion sdsu vs Drake Sept 16" on screen quite a bit
    I assumed that you would be wearing full kevlar with stabby-protection since you seem to think that you will be risking your life to go see the Vikings play in a post-apocalyptic hellscape.

Anyway, stay safe, mon frere, and don't drink any Bud Light because the next thing you know, you'll be in a tranny orgy wearing nothing but a boa, some glitter, and a pirate hat. I know because it happened to my cousin's friend like six weekends in a row (and he was murdered every time too.) And don't listen to Sirius XM classics because the Kinks song LOLA might come on.

/PSA

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I assumed that you would be wearing full kevlar with stabby-protection since you seem to think that you will be risking your life to go see the Vikings play in a post-apocalyptic hellscape.

Anyway, stay safe, mon frere, and don't drink any Bud Light because the next thing you know, you'll be in a tranny orgy wearing nothing but a boa, some glitter, and a pirate hat. I know because it happened to my cousin's friend like six weekends in a row (and he was murdered every time too.) And don't listen to Sirius XM classics because the Kinks song LOLA might come on.

/PSA
    Good info. Is it true that Sirius now has an All-Muslim prayer call channel?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Yeah, they’re having trouble moving tickets as well. It’s almost as if it doesn’t have anything to do with Bison apathy or supposed administrative incompetence.

Also, the drone show was ridiculous.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yeah, they’re having trouble moving tickets as well. It’s almost as if it doesn’t have anything to do with Bison apathy or supposed administrative incompetence.

Also, the drone show was ridiculous.
    Maybe dakotans are scared of the devils lettuce.

Lardsin must go!

To be fair, praying for someone to be injured/killed isn’t a death threat, it’s just good Christian moral value these days…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

/PSA
    So having 3 instances of windows of local businesses being shot out within a half mile of my Brooklyn Park home for the first time in 20 years is a figment of my imagination? Yes, having a 1 in 100 chance of being robbed or carjacked on any given day means 99% of you will be just fine, but that is actually a horrible ratio for any city, especially compared to how things were just 5 years ago. I would dare you (not) to take scenic night time pics with your cell phone from the stone Arch bridge after 10pm. Just a 10 minute walk from U.S. bank. That would have been very safe to do 5 years ago. No resident in their right mind would do that now.

I would have excused this lack of realistic understanding to living in Fargo, since no major crime or murder happens there...but no one can have that excuse with the events of this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    So having 3 instances of windows of local businesses being shot out within a half mile of my Brooklyn Park home for the first time in 20 years is a figment of my imagination? Yes, having a 1 in 100 chance of being robbed or carjacked on any given day means 99% of you will be just fine, but that is actually a horrible ratio for any city, especially compared to how things were just 5 years ago. I would dare you (not) to take scenic night time pics with your cell phone from the stone Arch bridge after 10pm. Just a 10 minute walk from U.S. bank. That would have been very safe to do 5 years ago. No resident in their right mind would do that now.

I would have excused this lack of realistic understanding to living in Fargo, since no major crime or murder happens there...but no one can have that excuse with the events of this summer.
    1 in 100 chance of getting robbed or car jacked any given day, LOL. that would imply every citizen is victimized in such a way roughly 3.5 times per year. This is wrong by several orders of magnitude.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I usually stay by MOA and catch the tram.
    That would be an option for this game that won't be sold out. We've done that and by the time the train gets to the airport, there is no room for anyone to get on. One time there was a guy in a Chewbacca costume with a Vikings jersey and we tried to squeeze in even more, but we were already packed in shoulder to shoulder.
    It's OK to not be OK.