Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure it will be that many. But can you actually buy tickets at the stadium? In 2023? Honest question. If so, I would not be surprised with a big walkup crowd to avoid insane tickermaster prices, and not having to worry about being able to get a seat.
    This says the ticket office will open at 1000.

https://www.usbankstadium.com/events...ternwashington

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    This says the ticket office will open at 1000.

https://www.usbankstadium.com/events...ternwashington

Dewey
    It also says Tickets for US Bank Stadium events can be purchased online only. There will be no walk up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    It also says Tickets for US Bank Stadium events can be purchased online only. There will be no walk up.
    The Genius Bar opens at 10am. If you walk up they’ll be happy to facilitate your transaction.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The only libtard on this board is teej.
    Yeah, but the libertarian variety (you know, conservative), not the normal kind.

There was a fairly full Huntington Bank Stadium last night for the tilt between Gophers-Huskers. Looking at the Strib this morning it appears the sum of muggings, stabbings, car jackings, robberies, assaults, and murders is < 1. That was a night game. Perhaps all the gangbangers took the night off I guess.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    There was a fairly full Huntington Bank Stadium last night for the tilt between Gophers-Huskers. Looking at the Strib this morning it appears the sum of muggings, stabbings, car jackings, robberies, assaults, and murders is < 1. That was a night game. Perhaps all the gangbangers took the night off I guess.
    So less incidents than We Fest???? No way ....

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    So less incidents than We Fest???? No way ....
    Way. I'd go with the MSM suppressing the story but that wouldn't really be consistent for the beast. Also checked the Minneapolis crime map. Nuthin. Maybe they don't have enough cops to transfer the reports to the db. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Way. I'd go with the MSM suppressing the story but that wouldn't really be consistent for the beast. Also checked the Minneapolis crime map. Nuthin. Maybe they don't have enough cops to transfer the reports to the db. Dunno.
    Well you know they did defund all the cops and it's the wild west there now. And news did travel slow in the wild west.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Well you know they did defund all the cops and it's the wild west there now. And news did travel slow in the wild west.
    Too right. The Hennepin County Sheriff's Horse Patrol mounts are stabled just a couple miles south of us here. They were definitely in the barn last night. You could be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'm not sure how big the walk up crow will be, but there has been some conflicting information. The paste below is from an email I just received this morning.

The Minneapolis Migration has begun. Here is some key Information to ensure you have a smooth experience at U.S. Bank Stadium tomorrow. If you don't already have tickets to the game, you can purchase tickets online HERE or by walking up to the ticket office on Saturday!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!