Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    The Teammakers code now works, but only unlocks the sections right behind the NDSU bench. You would think as a teammaker I would be able to buy tickets anywhere in the stadium that I wanted to. Vikings fans and US Bank Stadium insiders have access to more tickets than those who pay to support the program.
    Edit: The NDSUALUMNI code now has most seats unlocked.
    Last edited by Hammerhead; 03-30-2023 at 08:01 PM.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Well I hope all of you holdouts will reconsider. Turns out Wilf Palace is going to need $280M of maintenance over the next decade including something like $48M next year.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Went on U S Bank website this morning to purchase tickets and was shocked at the prices. Settled on buying tickets for $ 151 per seat in section 312 in the upper deck. When I went to check out with added taxes and other fee's the tickets ended up being $ 250 each. $ 250 for an upper deck seat. Are you serious ? Does anybody else thing that's crazy ?

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Went on U S Bank website this morning to purchase tickets and was shocked at the prices. Settled on buying tickets for $ 151 per seat in section 312 in the upper deck. When I went to check out with added taxes and other fee's the tickets ended up being $ 250 each. $ 250 for an upper deck seat. Are you serious ? Does anybody else thing that's crazy ?
    That doesn’t seem right unless there are some swanky perks with them. I got 2 club level seats for a total of $152 after all taxes and fees.

edit: I checked on Ticketmaster and section 312 should be 45 or 55 bucks face value. I don’t know how many you needed but there were several pairs available at those price points in what looked like low rows to me.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That doesn’t seem right unless there are some swanky perks with them. I got 2 club level seats for a total of $152 after all taxes and fees.

edit: I checked on Ticketmaster and section 312 should be 45 or 55 bucks face value. I don’t know how many you needed but there were several pairs available at those price points in what looked like low rows to me.
    Yeah, this doesn't make sense at all. Doesn't ticketmaster do re-selling now a la Stubhub? Maybe someone had already listed those for resale at that price???

Literally the first upper deck seats at the 50 yard line that I looked at were $35 a ticket...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Literally the first upper deck seats at the 50 yard line that I looked at were $35 a ticket...
    ...and the second ones? (Do they come with supplemental O2?)
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    $35 plus 50 ?

My ticket is gonna cost me

Coach Matthew Entz
    @Coach_Entz
    ·4h

Bison fans, use promo code GOBISON to unlock the best seats for the game. Hurry, code ends Monday at 10pm

#TwinCityTakeOver #GreenandYellowInvasion #BisoNation

https://twitter.com/usbankstadium/st...17739579871232
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-01-2023 at 11:29 AM.