Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    All Team Maker members may begin purchasing tickets online at 10:00 a.m. CDT on Wednesday, March 29th. The pre-sale will close at 10:00 p.m. CST on, Thursday, March 30th. All remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10:00 a.m. CST on Friday, March 31st.
    Very good. Thank you. The pod I was listening to either had it wrong or I misunderstood.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Very good. Thank you. The pod I was listening to either had it wrong or I misunderstood.
    I'll go with the later eh.

Lardsin must go!

It would be nice if ticket prices were posted somewhere before tickets went on sale.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    It would be nice if ticket prices were posted somewhere before tickets went on sale.
    And some sort of notice about the Team Makers presale opportunity someone mentioned here. Facebook is the only other place I've seen when tickets go on sale to the general public.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    And some sort of notice about the Team Makers presale opportunity someone mentioned here. Facebook is the only other place I've seen when tickets go on sale to the general public.
    There’s a handy countdown on the Ticketmaster site which i accessed from usbankstadium.com
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I received an email yesterday regarding the presale.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I received an email yesterday regarding the presale.
    Was the email from Team Makers? I don't see anything in my inbox or spam folder about the game and the only emails from Team Makers (ndsu.bisontickets@ndsu.edu) in the past 12 months are confirmations of my donations.
    It's OK to not be OK.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You cant report what doesnt get reported or responded to.
    I love how people just like to dismiss facts when a piece of data doesn't meet their opinion...but let's go with your idea here.

If MPLS crime figures are worse than reported because people don't report all crimes, wouldn't that apply to everywhere and negate the concern when looking at comparative data between areas?

Also, (but not directed at PL) what's up with all of the supposed tough guys in this thread. I've read many times on BV about the weakness of city folk and how rural America is so damn tough yet so many snowflake country folk are totally terrified by being in cities.
    Last edited by OrygunBison; 03-24-2023 at 03:39 PM.
    Insert something clever here...

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I love how people just like to dismiss facts when a piece of data doesn't meet their opinion...but let's go with your idea here.

If MPLS crime figures are worse than reported because people do report all crimes, wouldn't that apply to everywhere and negate the concern when looking at comparative data between areas?

Also, (but not directed at PL) what's up with all of the supposed tough guys in this thread. I've read many times on BV about the weakness of city folk and how rural America is so damn tough yet so many snowflake country folk are totally terrified by being in cities.
    I live in a city with a seemingly rising crime rate although violent crime was down last year. Maybe we're just now hearing about all of them. But I haven't personally witnessed or been the victim of any more crime here than I was in Fargo or Minot.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

If MPLS crime figures are worse than reported because people do report all crimes, wouldn't that apply to everywhere and negate the concern when looking at comparative data between areas?

I'll be packing..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?