Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by Green-N-Gold View Post
    I'd be more worried about the locals shooting (etc etc) you. Downtown Mpls is a crime disaster. Beware the light rail if you're coming in from the suburbs.
    Smmmuh, afternoon game I assume. Light rail will be fine.

Minneapolis is not some hellscape, it’s safer today than it was 20 years ago. Odds are overwhelming that you’ll be fine. Like a million to 1. Twins have reported 4 incidents in the last 2 years 4 million attendance.

Its safe.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

US BANK has more tailgating lots than target field at least
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Green-N-Gold View Post
    I'd be more worried about the locals shooting (etc etc) you. Downtown Mpls is a crime disaster. Beware the light rail if you're coming in from the suburbs.
    Also, if you're parking downtown drive a beater or better yet a rental and put a sign on the dash that there are no valuables left in the vehicle. Vehicle break-ins and car thefts are out of control downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Also, if you're parking downtown drive a beater or better yet a rental and put a sign on the dash that there are no valuables left in the vehicle. Vehicle break-ins and car thefts are out of control downtown.
    I’m never leaving the house again. Who’s with me?

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’m never leaving the house again. Who’s with me?
    Until it's time to riot eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Until it's time to riot eh.
    I happen to live across the street from the Federal building where the other three cops stood trial so I’m going to go with no, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Smmmuh, afternoon game I assume. Light rail will be fine.

Minneapolis is not some hellscape, it’s safer today than it was 20 years ago. Odds are overwhelming that you’ll be fine. Like a million to 1. Twins have reported 4 incidents in the last 2 years 4 million attendance.

Its safe.
    The per-capita murder rate is higher in North Dakota than it is in Minnesota. https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...-rate-by-state
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Thought you said you were living in downtown South Dakota. How do you know what’s going on in Minneapolis?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Thought you said you were living in downtown South Dakota. How do you know what’s going on in Minneapolis?
    Minneapolis Crime Page Facebook & Twitter. its insane what is happening down there on a daily basis that doesnt get covered anywhere besides these guys ^^

when I goto the twin cities, I go 494 to Wayzata hang with the rich people on lake minnetonka.. and drive in for a twins game or vikings game and drive right out with traffic #StrengthInNumbers
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The per-capita murder rate is higher in North Dakota than it is in Minnesota. https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...-rate-by-state
    Sure, Minnesota overall is fine. It's Minneapolis that has high crime. It's an urban issue more than anything else.

Minnesota violent crime: 3.16 per 1000
    Minneapolis violent crime: 13.42 per 1000

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/mn/minneapolis/crime