Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    There sure were a lot of people pumped for this game when it was announced.

Hopefully still true and we get a solid turnout. Given recent trends in Fargo, I'd see anything north of 25k as a win attendance wise.
    Based on target field and AZ turnout, this crowd could be massive.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

My wife and I plus my children and grandkids total 10 living in Sioux Falls, plus daughter and son-in-law in St. Paul. I told my tribe whoever walks with me into US Bank gets a ticket on me. That's 12 fans going to the game. Tell me I'm a fan.......

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    There sure were a lot of people pumped for this game when it was announced.

Hopefully still true and we get a solid turnout. Given recent trends in Fargo, I'd see anything north of 25k as a win attendance wise.
    The EWU game in US Bank Stadium will likely be the only game I attend in 2023. With no FBS game and the home schedule being a bunch of cream puffs, the 2023 schedule is a snoozer outside of the game at SDSU. Even the EWU game itself is pretty "meh" now with them becoming kind of trash lately, but the spectacle of the game (like 2019 at Target Field) will be enough to get me to attend with a group of others.

I think we will see north of 25k in attendance. Enough to completely fill the lower bowl and most of the suites. The upper deck will either be empty or just a smattering of fans throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    The EWU game in US Bank Stadium will likely be the only game I attend in 2023. With no FBS game and the home schedule being a bunch of cream puffs, the 2023 schedule is a snoozer outside of the game at SDSU. Even the EWU game itself is pretty "meh" now with them becoming kind of trash lately, but the spectacle of the game (like 2019 at Target Field) will be enough to get me to attend with a group of others.

I think we will see north of 25k in attendance. Enough to completely fill the lower bowl and most of the suites. The upper deck will either be empty or just a smattering of fans throughout.
    Really too bad that it's coming at this time. Bringing 30k, 35k+ to a stadium three hours away like it maybe could've been would've really turned a lot of heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I'm worried about Labor Day weekend and lakes hurting us. .although last 5 years the lakes have been quieter that weekend
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm worried about Labor Day weekend and lakes hurting us. .although last 5 years the lakes have been quieter that weekend
    "Lakes" always hurt the Bison.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

u should be worried about mtoutfotter shooting u and saying he thought u were an elk

in fact u should probably start wearing blaze orange just to be safe
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wasn't the Target Field game on Labor Day weekend in 2019? I know attendance trends have changed since Covid, but that game drew over 34,000 fans. I'd still expect between 25k & 30k for this US Bank Stadium game.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Wasn't the Target Field game on Labor Day weekend in 2019? I know attendance trends have changed since Covid, but that game drew over 34,000 fans. I'd still expect between 25k & 30k for this US Bank Stadium game.
    Butler isn't exactly big time either, so maybe EWU draws more. Being on Labor Day could be a positive in that less folks have to worry about work and looking for something fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    u should be worried about mtoutfotter shooting u and saying he thought u were an elk

in fact u should probably start wearing blaze orange just to be safe
    he does have a Ted Kyzinski vibe doesn't he. if I didn't have him on ignore , he'd probably be at my house by now.

Yes Target Field was Labor Day. but it was Trey Lance that drove that bus and Phoenix Sproles Minneapolis brought alot of attention... and they delivered!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?