Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did Kev tell you? He said it'd be our little secret.
    No I’m just an internet sleuth.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So I'm just starting to pay attention and am lazy. I do have a hotel room and a flight but now thinking about tickets.

Does anyone know which direction the band will face at halftime and which side I'd want to purchase on to best see them? I haven't been too worried about getting tickets because Dom Izzo keeps on crying that no one is buying many....so I decided it was no rush. But now it's mid-August so I suppose....

I was just going to buy them through ticketmaster as I need to buy a large group.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I'm 99% sure the Bison will be on the Vikings sideline shown on the seating chart so you probably want tickets on that side. Our tickets are in V8.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So I'm just starting to pay attention and am lazy. I do have a hotel room and a flight but now thinking about tickets.

Does anyone know which direction the band will face at halftime and which side I'd want to purchase on to best see them? I haven't been too worried about getting tickets because Dom Izzo keeps on crying that no one is buying many....so I decided it was no rush. But now it's mid-August so I suppose....

I was just going to buy them through ticketmaster as I need to buy a large group.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I'm 99% sure the Bison will be on the Vikings sideline shown on the seating chart so you probably want tickets on that side. Our tickets are in V8.
    Thanks.

Staying at Normandy Inn....sounds like a good option from an earlier post on here.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

it'll be NDSU all the way around this field ,sit anywhere with your group
    Im worried because I literally see 4 tickets for sale we aint going posts all over facebook, etc...
    Im predicting its 30,000 seats SOLD or a little more, only 26,000 butts in seats
    that's why NDSU should of used this as a RECRUITING TOOL and contact every Twin Cities Metro Football coach and offer each team 100 tickets at $25/ticket in upper deck.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Thanks.

Staying at Normandy Inn....sounds like a good option from an earlier post on here.
    That’s where I’m staying at too! It’s a nice place in a good location!

Good luck to everyone staying in downtown Minneapolis. Beware of those that rape the fields and pillage the women. I'll be at my acreage up nort' shooting at Bud Light cans after I visit the dispensary in Mahnomen. Gonna really stick it those folks that own Bud Light and whack back a bunch of red-blooded, America loving Busch Light!

Go Bison! Rainbows!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    good luck to everyone staying in downtown minneapolis. Beware of those that rape the fields and pillage the women. I'll be at my acreage up nort' shooting at bud light cans after i visit the dispensary in mahnomen. Gonna really stick it those folks that own bud light and whack back a bunch of red-blooded, america loving busch light!

Go bison! Rainbows!
    hahahahahahaha!!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Good luck to everyone staying in downtown Minneapolis. Beware of those that rape the fields and pillage the women. I'll be at my acreage up nort' shooting at Bud Light cans after I visit the dispensary in Mahnomen. Gonna really stick it those folks that own Bud Light and whack back a bunch of red-blooded, America loving Busch Light!

Go Bison! Rainbows!
    Now you can drink Bison beer!

It's OK to not be OK.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks.

I usually stay by MOA and catch the tram.