Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: You wanted it? You GOT IT. NDSU vs. EWU US Bank 9/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Are you talking about SD BISON? ^^^^^^^^
    People who are negative all the time are unhappy with themselves and project their unhappiness and negativity on us even-keeled people. They are also thin-skinned and just plain miserable. Oh and suffer from bouts of constipation, too.

Well we cant show em what we got in the first game. We are holding on to those plays for the playoffs... Too soon?
    Since the playbook appears to be only 2 1/2 pages (BOLD TYPE), there really isn't much that Roehl has to keep secret.........or can keep secret.

15k seems pretty reasonable if you zoom out on the seat map on Ticketmaster right now (3rd deck is closed I believe).

I think they just opened up a bunch of seats on the EWU sideline (probably EWU allotment returns???).

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    The way McFouckem talks, a BOGO free would have been a tough sell.
    The thing that games like this one and Target Field don't have compared to an FBS game is the tailgating. I know there have been attempts made but it is not the same. The Target Field tailgate party that was put on by a private group was an absolute failure. This year will likely be much better because it is being held next to the Longhouse which is set up for pre-game events but it will feel very "corporate" because that's what the NFL is. The best aspect of FBS games I've been to is the tradition of college football tailgating. The trailers, campers, equipment, etc. The food. The camaraderie. It's the best thing about college football and for all that is great about US Bank, the one thing that it severely lacks is tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hey smartass, the point is everyday the number of Bison fans tired of the FCS crap increases and interest in the games decreases. Maybe NDSU should take this seriously as they should have beginning 10 years ago.
    …and we wouldn’t know about that unless we have people like you telling us every fucking day. Thanks for fighting the good fight, SD, where would we be without you?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    Anyone know if buying tickets at the gate would save a person some money on fees you typically see added on during online ordering? Looks to be a ton of tickets left and I'm just gonna get a few of the $35 seats the day of the game and move down to the lower bowl.
    FYI, Your PM messages quota is full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    15k seems pretty reasonable if you zoom out on the seat map on Ticketmaster right now (3rd deck is closed I believe).

I think they just opened up a bunch of seats on the EWU sideline (probably EWU allotment returns???).
    Definitely be 15k if they use the same guy who counts attendance at the home games.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hey smartass, the point is everyday the number of Bison fans tired of the FCS crap increases and interest in the games decreases. Maybe NDSU should take this seriously as they should have beginning 10 years ago.
    hey bro he thinks ur smart
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    …and we wouldn’t know about that unless we have people like you telling us every fucking day. Thanks for fighting the good fight, SD, where would we be without you?
    Oh you cancel culture libtards are so cute.

Are you talking about SD BISON? ^^^^^^^^
    Glad I am not a libtard.