Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @ Illinois State 2021 Tickets

Default @ Illinois State 2021 Tickets

For anyone that is planning to make the trip to Bloomington, the tickets just went on sale this morning (Tuesday, 7/27).

The NDSU game is homecoming for Illinois State, so if you are considering going, I would get the tickets now.

I was just able to score 4 tickets - 2 adult and 2 child seats - for $110 total, no fees at all, in section W123 (behind the visitor bench).

It is only a little over 3 hours for me to get to Bloomington, so my wife and I decided to go check out their stadium and go to Fargo for a playoff game later. Hopefully the weather will be nice - middle of October in central Illinois should be great.

Default Re: @ Illinois State 2021 Tickets

Thanks! Ticket purchased.

533 In a row

Last time I bought tickets and then two were given to me by ISU folks in the tailgate. Better seats too! Weird.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    For anyone that is planning to make the trip to Bloomington, the tickets just went on sale this morning (Tuesday, 7/27).

The NDSU game is homecoming for Illinois State, so if you are considering going, I would get the tickets now.

I was just able to score 4 tickets - 2 adult and 2 child seats - for $110 total, no fees at all, in section W123 (behind the visitor bench).

It is only a little over 3 hours for me to get to Bloomington, so my wife and I decided to go check out their stadium and go to Fargo for a playoff game later. Hopefully the weather will be nice - middle of October in central Illinois should be great.
    Just got my two tickets for the Redbird/Bison game. Hancock Stadium, where the Redbirds play, is in Normal, Illnois. What's Bloomington have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Just got my two tickets for the Redbird/Bison game. Hancock Stadium, where the Redbirds play, is in Normal, Illnois. What's Bloomington have to do with anything?
    Normal is tiny compared to Blooomington. Think West Fargo.

If you've ever been to Cedar Falls/Waterloo it's kind of the same. The university just happens to be there but it's a part of a bigger area.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

If you've ever been to Cedar Falls/Waterloo it's kind of the same. The university just happens to be there but it's a part of a bigger area.
    Thanks for the info; It will be our first time in that area. Any recommendations/suggestions on where to eat?

Many times we stay in Bloomington when hotels are full.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Bloomington: 78,015.
    Normal: 54,891.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Bloomington: 78,015.
    Normal: 54,891.
    Honestly, that its that close surprises me. I guess I usually stay in Bloomington but the interstates circle all the way around Normal so it barely registers with me unless I'm on campus.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the info; It will be our first time in that area. Any recommendations/suggestions on where to eat?
    We have never really tailgated there. Between bad weather and lack of spaces we just went and ate somewhere. The last few times we have eaten breakfast at a Greek Pancake house. It’s up the road from the stadium. It ain’t pretty but the service and food is great. Dinner is downtown. There is a place with a sign that says “ burritos as big as your head”. They are not.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans